David Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Triple M radio : David Williams suspended for the rest of the 2014 season after placing multiple bets on games - including several in which he was involved.

BOZO said:
Triple M radio : David Williams suspended for the rest of the 2014 season after placing multiple bets on games - including several in which he was involved.
Yes, that is what is being said but he bet on Manly winning, not the opposition. I'm not condoning it but I won't bag the guy either.
Thoughts to you Wolfman.:heart:
Hope these mistakes are in the past and his future is successful.

What a tool seriously. Just heard he was betting on himself to be the highest try scorer for 2013 using his phone. Gee that's a smart cookie right there. :dodgy:

Eaglette Fan said:
KaZa said:
1. Trbojevic
2. Tafua
3. Hiku
4. Gutherson
5. Who knows.
6. Foran
7. Cherry Evans

Future looks not so bad considering we have all these players already. I am sure when the oldies retire we will be buying a few more established players as well.

Maybe throw John Hopoate (Jr) into this mix later on too.

Depends on what happens with players but Gutho is a good back up 5/8 and has been playing a bit for Cup in that position
5. ... who knows, would be Taylor Australian Schoolboy winger last year and playing centre now for 20s very quick.

This:
http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/williams-time-at-manly-appears-over-14012/
Though what sources you can believe these days is a mystery to me.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
This:
http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/williams-time-at-manly-appears-over-14012/
Though what sources you can believe these days is a mystery to me.

Cronulla seems to be the home for players past their best. He could follow the career path of Beau Ryan and become a winger-comedian with his own segment: 'The Wolfman Howls', or 'Hairy Moments'.

I don't want him to go anywhere else. Wolf has one if the best ratios of tries to games ever. Won a premiership with us, played for Nsw and Australia, top tryscorer in 2013. All this despite significant injuries.

He has a graphic design qual on the way and has dabbled in acting and media. Time to grab the next career.

I feel that it would be a mistake for him to turn out for a crap club. A loss of dignity.

He's a manly legend and will be remembered fondly despite this hiccup with the bets

go wolfie...leading try scorer for manly in 2015!

(though I think he'll be pushed out)

Shoe1 said:
I don't want him to go anywhere else. Wolf has one if the best ratios of tries to games ever. Won a premiership with us, played for Nsw and Australia, top tryscorer in 2013. All this despite significant injuries.

He has a graphic design qual on the way and has dabbled in acting and media. Time to grab the next career.

I feel that it would be a mistake for him to turn out for a crap club. A loss of dignity.

He's a manly legend and will be remembered fondly despite this hiccup with the bets

He made some extremely crucial errors in the GF last year, and has only gotten worse this season after losing a fair amount of pace. It's time for him to move on.

Snake said:
Shoe1 said:

He made some extremely crucial errors in the GF last year, and has only gotten worse this season after losing a fair amount of pace. It's time for him to move on.

G'day all,He might of made a few crucial errors,as did some other players, whose were more costly is a matter of opinion,but poor old Wolfie certainly has been vilified more than anyone else.To suggest that he is somehow the most responsible for the grand final loss is way wide of the mark.
cheers mike

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6