DCE “I don’t know”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm kind of with Soup on this one.

That little kick was brain-dead stuff from Cherry, and clearly the other 12 blokes on the field knew nothing about it.

We were up on the scoreboard, and for once we were actually winning the grind v Penrith.

Panthers scored one and could've scored a couple of tries before we even touched the ball again, as is our usual modus operandi.....very easy to shift momentum with all or nothing plays like that.

I just skimmed thru the first 8 pages. LOLOLOL

TRS sounds like a swear bear anti Manly troll. 🤣
To be fair… @The Royal Soup commentary is like the verbalisation of my inner fears…

He wears his heart on his sleeve and responds badly to mediocrity… I get that…

If it was not for people like Soupy the game day thread would be butt-hurt boring and I give the man credit for stepping up and admitting Chez was (overall) bloody good today…

Jesus, he even admitted an inner appreciation for the “headless chicken” and admitted he has been a positive influence for Manly (more than was requested and definitely more than was expected - in fact, made me wonder whether his tongue may have been planted firmly in his cheek 😂😂)

Love ya soupy… 👏

Last edited:
To be fair… Soupy’s commentary is like the verbalisation of my inner fears…

He wears his heart on his sleeve and responds badly to mediocrity… I get that…

If it was not for people like Soupy the game day thread would be butt-hurt boring and I give the man credit for stepping up and admitting Chez was (overall) bloody good today…

Jesus, he even admitted an inner appreciation for the “headless chicken” and admitted he has been a positive influence for Manly (more than was requested and definitely more than was expected - in fact, made me wonder whether his tongue may have been planted firmly in his cheek 😂😂)

Love ya soupy… 👏

Very true Frankie 👍

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8