DCE “I don’t know”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
DCE gets asked by the commentators after the game

“so what happened there with the game?”

DCE: responce “yeah….. i dunno hey”

then there is stunned silence

wtf is this crap? you are the captain of the side and half back and you don’t fuking know????? Are you serious!!!!!!

anyone can clearly see we lost because:

• errors
  • no leadership
  • no heart
  • no organisation
  • no consistency
  • no defence
  • no motivation

we had fuking nothing

and all DCE can say is “yeah i dunno”

this is a joke

DCE gets asked by the commentators after the game

“so what happened there with the game?”

DCE: responce “yeah….. i dunno hey”

then there is stunned silence

wtf is this crap? you are the captain of the side and half back and you don’t fuking know????? Are you serious!!!!!!

anyone can clearly see we lost because:

• errors
  • no leadership
  • no heart
  • no organisation
  • no consistency
  • no defence
  • no motivation

we had fuking nothing

and all DCE can say is “yeah i dunno”

this is a joke
Here we go....hahahahahaha

I know we lost.. we played sh#t and everything you pointed out was correct and the players will know that..

DCE answered the right way...he's a gobsmacked as our supporter base..
So "I dunno" sums it up

What did you want him to say..what every manly fan and player just saw..it's obvious

We lost.. big s@#t , my life's not going to change. It's on the players and they feel it more because it's their names on the team sheet.

You would think some people want the players to slash their wrists or hang themselves from the goal posts so the so called fans feel that the team feels bad..

Round 4... next

I know we lost.. we played sh#t and everything you pointed out was correct and the players will know that..

So "I dunno" sums it up

What did you want him to say..what every manly fan and player just saw..it's obvious

We lost.. big s@#t , my life's not going to change. It's on the players and they feel it more because it's their names on the team sheet.

You would think some people want the players to slash their wrists or hang themselves from the goal posts so the so called fans feel that the team feels bad..

Round 4... next
take fuking ownership for a start!!

say “yeah we were not good enough and made to many errors”

it’s not hard, he’s the captain

“yeah i dunno” is astonishing

We started the season so well and in true manly fashion we've gone and thrown it away. I don't care what people say, whether it's in Wollongong, brookvale or bloody Kathmandu that's a game we should not of lost. Now we have penrith next week and it's more than likely 2/5. And here I thought we've turned a corner, I'm so very disappointed.

We started the season so well and in true manly fashion we've gone and thrown it away. I don't care what people say, whether it's in Wollongong, brookvale or bloody Kathmandu that's a game we should not of lost. Now we have penrith next week and it's more than likely 2/5. And here I thought we've turned a corner, I'm so very disappointed.
And to think brooks came here thinking we will be playing finals footy

we will win 10-12 max this year and finish in the 9-12th range

So "I dunno" sums it up

Round 4... next
Exactly my perspective.

I love Manly, but I can’t let something I have no control over get me too worked up.

My old man would let a Manly loss get to him and affect his mood for (what seemed like) days. It was terrible. Now, he worked his guts out all week and watching Manly was a release for him, so I get how some people ride a result more than others.

But for me, I promised myself (for
My kids’ sake) that sporting results wouldn’t affect me on the downside.

So I don’t really care what DCE says in the immediate aftermath of a complete shambles. How they respond next week matters more.

Should of owned it, said we couldn’t hold the ball, didn’t respect the fundamentals, we come here thinking all we had to do, send the ball wide and we’d be scoring tries all day

I think myself, Tom, the senior players all had shockers, I‘d like to apologise to the fans that travelled down. I could go on, but you get the picture, I could‘ve copped some ownership, it was a gutting performance that has the potential to derail our season.

Fuk me they leaked 84 points in 2 weeks and our great attacking side (our one dimensional attack) could manage one try, I haven’t looked at the stats, to pissed off, they probably made more errors than us and we still couldn’t capitalise, enough, I’m filthy.

Last edited:
I am not sure what happened at training this week, both Blacktown and Manly were pathetic yesterday, out enthused out played and It was putrid and insipid to watch.

Surely the penny must drop and it really is time to get in players who want to do this. The dropping of Bullemor was a bad idea as he is a straight runner and yesterday I did not see much of that from our forwards.

Aloia surely has to be on thin ice. he is a passenger right now and not contributing much.

The I do not know sums up how they performed, clueless, spineless at times, not prepared to put in the work and out enthused by a team that did the 101s far better and wanted the result so much more.

Back to the drawing board for both teams and there MUST be a reaction against the Riff of we will be annihilated!

First of all - that was horrible to watch

I think there was more nuance to "I don't know" than you are attributing it.

Yes he could have answered the question by saying "dropped ball, unforced errors etc etc" as OP seemed to want, but the interviewer is looking for more than that, and so was DCE

There is an underlying reason why the team was off, and the majority of teams have off games. We have been good or great in the first 3 and horrible in the fourth. DCE was saying "I don't know" to how did we serve up this drivel, he was dumbfounded and was interviewed straight after the match. No time to reflect and give a deeper answer to which we know he is capable.

The positive I take is the dressing room looked gutted - they will bounce back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8