DCE 300th game Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Why the **** do we get stuck playing the Dragons at their home ground every season? Imagine the atmosphere at Brookie celebrating this achievement? When was the last time they came to play us?

I will never forget 61 to 0 against them in the 90s. I was with a Dragons mate.

Great milestone for any modern or past era player , and real additional tribute to his total professional and endurance orientated approach .
Was not taking much notice of how this achievement has crept up , has certainly done well all things considered .
Not beyond some legitimate criticism in some past seasons but in exceptional form this season for no doubt a combination of reasons and great if he can continue in his remaining Manly time or as best as can be managed .
Still have not changed a view that he is [ not totally overwhelmingly ] but just in the skill and ability area , the best equipped all round Manly half from many decades now. and plenty of worthy competition
preceding him for sure .
Naturally a hopeful win on Saturday evening would add to a very special occasion for him .

I’m going to tune in for this one, one of our best bringing up 300 is something I want to see

Will be a new experience cheering for the opposition to smash Lodge every time he is in the play

Thank you @The Wheel

The Legendary DCE Revelation is indeed for all to see
Words are not necessary
His great achievements define the great man

Club

Representative

I want this to be read as the power of what this medium holds. As a lightning rod from a fan to a player.

DCE was one of the first players I felt older than as a supporter and that has a lot to do with my stage of life obviously but in a totally weird way what a captain and a role model to look up to.

All the best the club couldn't have asked for a better bloke.

So sorry to see that crap that wasn't your fault affect you so early on but it made you better, go and win a better harder one next year.

I want this to be read as the power of what this medium holds. As a lightning rod from a fan to a player.

DCE was one of the first players I felt older than as a supporter and that has a lot to do with my stage of life obviously but in a totally weird way what a captain and a role model to look up to.

All the best the club couldn't have asked for a better bloke.

So sorry to see that crap that wasn't your fault affect you so early on but it made you better, go and win a better harder one next year.

Great post. I think over the last few years since successfully captaining the cane toads he has gradually won people over, even guys like Tallis that had it in for him big time. Great player, captain & leader of our game. Couldn’t ask for a better person to lead our club.

Great post. I think over the last few years since successfully captaining the cane toads he has gradually won people over, even guys like Tallis that had it in for him big time. Great player, captain & leader of our game. Couldn’t ask for a better person to lead our club.
And Above all
Any one that has lived up to our Legendary clubs Benchmark Premiership Winning standards
Is the pinnacle of Manly Greatness and that is what DCE is
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

One of his best milestones is the amount of responsibility and accountability that he has taken on. These 300 games is why he has endured a lot of ****e on this forum. Who else has really stayed at Manly. All the so called saviours have come and gone along with a heap of money at Manly’s expense. Yea DCE has been expensive but he has stayed. Time has a way of bringing out the truth. Well done DCE.

Yea DCE has been expensive but he has stayed. Time has a way of bringing out the truth. Well done DCE.
The best things in life actually are expensive
and average things come cheep
DCE is amongst the finest in an era where elite 007's are few and far in between

The reason I became a Manly supporter was because of our clubs great era of dominance
Dominated by the finest elite expensive players
And I loathed the whinging tall poppy underdogs who were envious of our clubs $UCCE$$
Just as those that Envy the Great DCE who is worth all the money the market was prepared to pay

The Successful Manly Sea eagles became the Silvertails for Good reason
and the North Sydney bear underdogs are 7 foot under for good reason

We aint no Underdogs
We are high flyers
We are the high flying Sea eagles
Lower our legendary clubs Great Standards and we stand for nothing Great
1690559315214.png

Last edited:
Thank you @The Wheel

The Legendary DCE Revelation is indeed for all to see
Words are not necessary
His great achievements define the great man

Club

Representative

That's a fair career for chez. Love for him to have another shot at title glory.
Turned into a great leader

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8