Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DCE could with Lane's momentum. Look what Luke Brooks did to Matterson on his own. 👍
Slane was going side way not forward DCE coming in to help out, once he saw what had happened he went FU#K and pulled out. Also he cannot stopped the 250 kg weight combined to stopped the fall. OLA is my fav player but when i saw it at the ground i went whatda FU#@KK he was doing and knew he was gone. Another looked at home in the ACT DCE did ****tt so challenge DCE 1wk HOLA 3 i', fine with that

Why does a certain old Sesame Street song come to mind?!😀
Sesame Street Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki
Sesame Street Elmo GIF by The 95th Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

If Parker is brought in the defense won't be a problem (and he might be able to give Garrick some on the job training with regard to defending at centre.
That’s the one upside to Parker; it probably mitigates the single biggest obstacle a team faces when an edge back rower is out - defence!

We simply cannot account for the loss of a guy like Olakau’atu in attack, but at the very least, we need to sure up that edge in D and let Tom T, Brooks and co. worry about getting us some points.

My bigger worry would be the dolphins game - at home on a Friday night after 2 weeks of pretty average results / play I can see a backs against the wall if they are out...then a comedown against the phins

So Haumole has accepted the charge and DCE has pleaded guilty and is seeking a downgrade. I’m not sure that this won’t risk another week.

So Haumole has accepted the charge and DCE has pleaded guilty and is seeking a downgrade. I’m not sure that this won’t risk another week.
Sheeez 😬😬 I think that’s risky. I reckon DCE actually instigates the flipping action more that Haumole! He uses his leg in that Cumberland throw action which he often tackles with. Problem is Haumole was also driving him to the ground at the same time and the combination made it all go wrong.

Sheeez 😬😬 I think that’s risky. I reckon DCE actually instigates the flipping action more that Haumole! He uses his leg in that Cumberland throw action which he often tackles with. Problem is Haumole was also driving him to the ground at the same time and the combination made it all go wrong.
Not sure it’s risky or not,because he has pled guilty,just contesting the grading.Happy to stand corrected,but if he’s unsuccessful with the downgrade,he still gets two,not three.I suspect they’ll go in there and argue his impeccable record over 300+ games

I think it’s a good call, pleading guilty without an admission of guilt, should technically alleviate the risk of loading under a challenge, as it’s simply not a challenge. Nothing ventured nothing gained, I guess.

Not sure it’s risky or not,because he has pled guilty,just contesting the grading.Happy to stand corrected,but if he’s unsuccessful with the downgrade,he still gets two,not three.I suspect they’ll go in there and argue his impeccable record over 300+ games
Not so sure. I went to a local junior footy judiciary with one of our trainers who was charged with contrary conduct for entering the field of play during a fight. We pleaded guilty but challenged the level of charge as he didn’t touch anyone. Found guilty and he got 4 weeks instead of the 3 he would have if he’d just pleaded guilty and not challenged grading. I believe the system used is the same they use in NRL.

As I’ve said ( twice ) it’s absolute **** that his impeccable record for 314 games prior to this doesn’t allow for a downgrading to a fine only.

That ****ing lunatic JWH goes out every week to maim and whilst he has been suspended a lot of the time it’s a fine only.

It’s bull**** that this record wasn’t considered in the first place.

If he gets a fine is he still out of contention for awards like daily M?

Not so sure. I went to a local junior footy judiciary with one of our trainers who was charged with contrary conduct for entering the field of play during a fight. We pleaded guilty but challenged the level of charge as he didn’t touch anyone. Found guilty and he got 4 weeks instead of the 3 he would have if he’d just pleaded guilty and not challenged grading. I believe the system used is the same they use in NRL.
They must be very confident that’ll get downgraded or it won’t increase.No chance they’d be risking 3 weeks

I reckon Chez and Seibs have fu^ked themselves by sitting in the press conference and admitting Daly’s role in the incident…

They thought it may get Guac a downgrade but NRL has just said “thankyou very much, you can have 2 weeks too”… not sure the NRL will give any leniency as any warranted downgrade will be offset my the Manly loading… Chez will end up with 3 weeks here I reckon…

I reckon Chez and Seibs have fu^ked themselves by sitting in the press conference and admitting Daly’s role in the incident…

They thought it may get Guac a downgrade but NRL has just said “thankyou very much, you can have 2 weeks too”… not sure the NRL will give any leniency as any warranted downgrade will be offset my the Manly loading… Chez will end up with 3 weeks here I reckon…
There was a report that they had sought advice from a solicitor (or barrister) who has considerable NRL judiciary experience.

I interpret that irrespective of what was said post-match, that they must be confident of getting a favourable result, based in part (at least) on legal advice.

There was a report that they had sought advice from a solicitor (or barrister) who has considerable NRL judiciary experience.

I interpret that irrespective of what was said post-match, that they must be confident of getting a favourable result, based in part (at least) on legal advice.
Well I hope you are right but Seibs implicated Chez who (imo) made a dumb choice by saying “I definitely had a role in the tackle”…

There was just no need to discuss Chez’s role… just say “it was quick, he got caught in a bad position, no intent blah, blah, blah…l

Daly may have got charged anyway (who knows what the NRL are gonna ****ing do these days) but that was like waving a red rag at a bull…

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10