DCE contract talk/future...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If its true that DCE manager has ended negotiations with the Eagles to test his price on the market. I wouldn't be surprised, or upset if Mr Perry decides to cut DCE loose. The Eagles have started negotiations early to get this done. They've made hard decisions like letting Gifty go. Allegedly put a huge price on the table straight up. 1 million a year is a huge slice of the salary cap. If it is not telecrap and Gavin Orr with DCE instructions is going to test his value on the market. Would you wait until next year to see if you do have such a top class half backs signature or not? With Hunt currently not contracted for 1 million a year could DCE be replaced by both Ben Hunt and Josh McGuire? Food for thought.

Yeah i wouldn't be too upset if we swapped DCE for Hunt. Especially if it means they shafted Glenn Stewart to keep him and he leaves anyway. If they want to test the open market how many more players are we going to have to cut to keep him? and Mcguire is the sort of prop we are missing.

The Who said:
Isn't rugby league such a great game since we introduced:
1. player managers
2. video refs
3. two referees
4. Monday night football
5. 85,000-seat stadia for 10,000 fans
6. scheduling by a TV network

You forgot

7) bad haircuts
8) Control by pommie bankers
9) Todd Greenscum
10) Tod Greenslime
11) tooddie bloody Teflon greenbutt.
12) bad haircuts

Without doubt, Cherry is the better Club player but probably because of history, Aust team, Qld State team, Cronk still has his one-upmanship over Cherry and deserves the No.7 spot.

For mine, keep Cherry on the Aust/ Qld bench as a handy replacement as a utilty player and keep him in Manly's team solely.

Listening to his interview, he said that if he continues to play well - his contract will look after itself. Was I not reading between the lines? I figured that he said, if he continues to improve as a player he will continue with the status quo.

Snake was just on 9 Sydney News, asked about Sid maximizing his earnings.
'Good luck to Daly, everyone is entitled to do that' :angel:

Seemed to be another Kids Clinic on at Brookie :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2