DCE has a swing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree with what DCE said. The players are down on confidence and we aren't fielding the best quality team.
Your halves are only as good as your forwards and when you are down on confidence you don't play your best.
Our job as "true" supporters is to support the team, not piss on them every chance we get. When the team is going through hard times that's when supporters need to be their loudest and most positive. Not the other way around.

And the new board mucked up negotiations long before that, DCE and foran were in negotiations due to an incompetent board. Stop blaming the players. I think DCE is right and for him to vent on social media must mean it's affecting more than just him. A fish rots from the head.
DCE has had a lot to say and our fans are venting from a process that is well on the way to destroying this season. Whats done is done so maybe its time to be a little bit professional for DCE to actually live up to his so called reputation and understand that the fans will have their opinions on him and any other players regardless!

DCE is probably frustrated playing behind a busted forward pack and next to the 6 who doesn't want to be there. He's out of form, carrying an injury and trying too hard. I'm sure some fans are going overboard having a go at him on social media, which isn't right.

That explains his little outburst, but it doesn't justify it. It seems he has forgotten who the nuffies are who pay his wages - at least until the end of this year. The "customers" deserve better.

Gee what were we thinking. Turn the off season into a world tour circus of contract negotiation played out in the media, fail to respond to a justified contract deadline from your current club that bent over backwards to accommodate you in your rookie years. Then go and sign 12 months out with a bankrupt drug culture riddled establishment backed basket case club with no soul. Announce that after our worst loss in years in rd 1 & proceed to play like sht where at Rd 5 we are stone dead motherless last. Can't understand why the fans are having a go at you and your mercenary mate.

That sums it all up Mick. DCE is living in a money induced bubble and for him to be so ignorant of how our fans might feel tells me that he is no longer at our club.

There needs to be a review of the process of players going to other players before their contracts end. This should not impact on what is now a dead season for both DCE and Foz who push come to shove are going to do the minimum which is no good for the club and no good for them.

The NRL have to be fair about this. Our season has been sabotaged by their decisions and our own management ineptitude that has scaled new heights.

I don't want Foran to stay he's made his bed he can sleep in it.
He's not worth the money he signed with Parra.
He's an overrated spoilt brat with delusions of granduer.
F**k off Foran and DCE and don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Nothing to see here move on.
Exactly. Who the hell wants to try and keep a spoilt brat who's prepared to trash our great club of 68 years of winning tradition for his own selfish means. Fuk him off right now.

Just posted a comment on his Instagram that
Why not block your Instagram to family & friends then you wouldn't get nutter comments

The social media comment just shows DCE isn't really as obsessed with thinking about his brand as some people would have us believe. If it were the case, he'd be imagining what the likes of Nike would think about a personality trashing the people they want to buy their shoes. Not smart.
You are talking about a guy who's best mate is Ben Barba. Choc dropped out of school at 15. We all knew he wasn't that bright. Daly tries to speak eloquently while always saying nothing, thin
I agree with what DCE said. The players are down on confidence and we aren't fielding the best quality team.
Your halves are only as good as your forwards and when you are down on confidence you don't play your best.
Our job as "true" supporters is to support the team, not piss on them every chance we get. When the team is going through hard times that's when supporters need to be their loudest and most positive. Not the other way around.
That would be all well and fine if we didn't get the offseason Foz and DCE contract whorefest.

What does he expect when he shows no loyalty to the club or its fans by signing elsewhere for the next 4 years.

**** off now overrated tosser

anyone got an instagram acc, let DCE know that we "supporters" have got more loyalty in our little fingers then he has in his whole body....Ahole..

I guess the real question is...would he still be an overrated tosser if he'd stayed? And if he had stayed for say a cool mil, and still copped it from SOME fans because he is down on form and carrying an injury, and still said the most abhorrent and down right horrible things about fans not sticking solid to the club (remembering that HE is leaving, not the club...he's not asking anyone to stand by HIM, he's asking fans to stand by the CLUB) , would he still be an overpriced brat?

Too many what ifs and maybes there. Don't worry about it.....

I respect people's right to an opinion and I agree that it certainly looked like we weren't busting our gut to win the game against Canberra and that upsets me. But....

I don't respect other people's right to be verbally abusive towards our players, and if you read the comments before DCE responded, that's exactly what was happening. It's ok to be upset, dismayed, or even shattered at a loss, but to be abusive and offensive over a "football game" is primitive and stupid. Get a grip...people are dying of cancer and some of our fans carry on like their lives are ending because we had a bad game.

Thick and thin is all part of supporting a team and I hope the majority of us keep getting behind the club because this rough trot won't last forever.

In this world of instant social media everyone thinks they are Shakespeare and reasoned logic will win every argument.
I don't know how nasty those "fans" were, but DCE trying to reason with upset fans straight after that loss was never a good idea and his minders would be well advised to filter his interaction with the public in future.
Advice based on: Intellectual debate with drunks at bars.;)

I respect people's right to an opinion and I agree that it certainly looked like we weren't busting our gut to win the game against Canberra and that upsets me. But....

I don't respect other people's right to be verbally abusive towards our players, and if you read the comments before DCE responded, that's exactly what was happening. It's ok to be upset, dismayed, or even shattered at a loss, but to be abusive and offensive over a "football game" is primitive and stupid. Get a grip...people are dying of cancer and some of our fans carry on like their lives are ending because we had a bad game.

Thick and thin is all part of supporting a team and I hope the majority of us keep getting behind the club because this rough trot won't last forever.
You can vent it here among like minded individuals.

Still looks stupid for DCE to engage people. Even stupider to question them when some have been fans longer than he's been alive. And with him leaving well then he just looks like a self absorbed jerk off.

You can vent it here among like minded individuals.

Still looks stupid for DCE to engage people. Even stupider to question them when some have been fans longer than he's been alive. And with him leaving well then he just looks like a self absorbed jerk off.
He was responding to verbal abuse, not addressing the wider fan base. He can be getting paid a gazillion dollars for doing whatever he likes, he still has a right to defend himself as a human being when people are carrying on like animals because they aren't happy with the way he played a game of football.

Who is more "stupid"?

DCE for defending himself?

Or keyboard warriors carrying on like spoilt teenagers, with no regard for common decency and respect?

He was responding to verbal abuse, not addressing the wider fan base. He can be getting paid a gazillion dollars for doing whatever he likes, he still has a right to defend himself as a human being when people are carrying on like animals because they aren't happy with the way he played a game of football.

Who is more "stupid"?

DCE for defending himself?

Or keyboard warriors carrying on like spoilt teenagers, with no regard for common decency and respect?
Fair enough but DCE has lost the benefit of the doubt when he made the wider fan base comments on Sterlo.

He's still better off not engaging the people on social media. They do it to get a reaction so he reacts and even if he's right he's lost.

DCE has to understand that members and supporters like me supported the club before he was known and will do after too. Its time for him to do his talking on the field!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4