DCE not finding touch

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
what about if his failure to find touch costs you a grandfinal or sf ? swings momentum 360 degrees and demoralises your side ... probably will lead to points by the opposition like it did today and other times ...
Not gunna be a problem this year!!!
Needs to be addressed by coaching staff

FFS Chez.... take deep breaths slow down and find touch ... take a step back.. relax... deeeep breaths and find touch :)

That to me is inexcusable for a player earning over $1million a year for a decade.

FYI Chez has an 8 year contract, not 10.

If Manly want to pay him $1million plus, it does not mean that he is magically twice as good as last year. :D

It was a business decision to keep one of the halves, not a reward :wait:

Chez not finding touch was just one of the many errors that Manly made. Each error is a shift in momentum, merely by the fact that it is unexpected :nerd:

Was at the ground and kept a good eye on DCE. He spent long periods with shoulders slumped when we were on the back foot yet suddenly perked up when things were going our way, particularly towards the back end of the second half.

He's purely a confidence player and not a leader.

FYI Chez has an 8 year contract, not 10.

If Manly want to pay him $1million plus, it does not mean that he is magically twice as good as last year. :D

It was a business decision to keep one of the halves, not a reward :wait:

Chez not finding touch was just one of the many errors that Manly made. Each error is a shift in momentum, merely by the fact that it is unexpected :nerd:
nope was a huge error. One he's done 3 or 4 times this year.

And he's been below par for 12 to 18 months at least.

Was at the ground and kept a good eye on DCE. He spent long periods with shoulders slumped when we were on the back foot yet suddenly perked up when things were going our way, particularly towards the back end of the second half.

He's purely a confidence player and not a leader.
Agreed! Let's hope Green is a born leader, cause we desperately need one.

The big thing I noticed at the game is how much some of our forwards were bludging in D and Attack because they look unfit. Unless Vave has the ball in his hands, he is the biggest bludger of all.

I agree. Vave spent the day trying to be a 5/8 instead of hitting the line hard. He is a bludger and a liability in defence.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6