DCE or Foz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DCE or Foz

• DCE

Votes: 33 73.3%
  • Foz

Votes: 12 26.7%

• Total voters
anthonyb1965 said:
And I am not voting :)

Me neither Anthony. I refuse to vote against two current Manly players. I hope they both stay and will deal with whatever happens, whens it happens, not when it's rumoured.

I know Choc didn't handle things in the best way but I reckon that his awareness of fans turning against him would have at least made some tiny contribution to his final decision.

niccipops said:
anthonyb1965 said:

Me neither Anthony. I refuse to vote against two current Manly players. I hope they both stay and will deal with whatever happens, whens it happens, not when it's rumoured.

I know Choc didn't handle things in the best way but I reckon that his awareness of fans turning against him would have at least made some tiny contribution to his final decision.

Just wait until his first poor game in Parra colours...

niccipops said:
anthonyb1965 said:

Well said and absolutely agree. Strange suggestion to try and vote against either.
I won't be getting involved in that.

Two super stars and love to see them at Manly long term.

cheers

Bandit said:
niccipops said:
anthonyb1965 said:

Well said and absolutely agree. Strange suggestion to try and vote against either.
I won't be getting involved in that.

Two super stars and love to see them at Manly long term.

cheers

When you consider how difficult it is going to be to keep both players, and the fact that this is a forum where we share opinions, I think asking for different peoples preference if only one stays, is not really strange at all. Both players have contrasting styles and bring different pros and cons to the table, so deliberating over which player will be more beneficial to our long term success should we be able to only keep one, makes for interesting discussion.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6