[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am one of DCEs biggest fans... the guy has a bigger heart than Phar Lap...

Having said that, this revisionism, take a shot at other posters because he has come good now, BS is just that... BS....

OPINIONS can be right at the time and are not disproved by later events IMO...

Foz makes DCE a better halfback.

Too much weight has been put on turtles back

Last edited:
Why resurrect it tonight particularly ? Why aren't you resurrecting this thread every week ?

After we got to the lead in the 2nd half the myth kicks on tackle 3 straight down the phins backs throats trying a hail Mary 40/20 that was never on and they were 1st tackle on the 40m line. From then on we back pedalled with no field position. The guy is an absolute pretender when it comes to under pressure , game management positions to seal a game.

After we got to the lead in the 2nd half the myth kicks on tackle 3 straight down the phins backs throats trying a hail Mary 40/20 that was never on and they were 1st tackle on the 40m line. From then on we back pedalled with no field position. The guy is an absolute pretender when it comes to under pressure , game management positions to seal a game.
Your constant DCE hate mail is getting very boring. Did he sleep with your wife/girlfriend?

Seriously this guy has cruised on the back of the success of the Des era 2005 - 2011. Greatest disaster ever for this club was Fulton convincing him to stay with a $10 mil bribe.
I often think what would of been if he hadn't of back flipped back to us and ended up on the GC, a sliding doors moment if ever there was.

DCE has strengths and weaknesses.

He is brilliant in broken play and sometimes takes a bad option.

No one in the NRL does a clutch field goal like he does. He gets it done time and time again.

Game management is not a strength of his and it why we need a 6 or 9 to help do that. Foran is fantastic at it and we did not retain him.

DCE needs to be more consistent, too many rocks and diamonds this year and the clangers are hurting the team right now.

I hope it improves, he truly is one of our best ever and I also hope the club do the right thing by the team and move him on if necessary.

DCE has strengths and weaknesses.

He is brilliant in broken play and sometimes takes a bad option.

No one in the NRL does a clutch field goal like he does. He gets it done time and time again.

Game management is not a strength of his and it why we need a 6 or 9 to help do that. Foran is fantastic at it and we did not retain him.

DCE needs to be more consistent, too many rocks and diamonds this year and the clangers are hurting the team right now.

I hope it improves, he truly is one of our best ever and I also hope the club do the right thing by the team and move him on if necessary.
I must admit I was confused when we signed Luke Brooks and everyone in the league world kept saying brooksy can now play his game and let Dce run the team. I always thought Dce needed a game managing half so he could play off the cuff. Anyway maybe I don’t know anything.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11