DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
By the way I'm hammering the crap out of Smith & Greenslime on Twitter tonight , won't do any good but gee it feels good
I'm just so fuking sick of that Greenturd and his smug smarmy fukn face. His pathetic attempts to cover up,lie and now cheat when it comes to our club makes me want to head to NRL hq and throw a steaming bag of wet dog**** in his face.

Guys , i have no idea how i joined before i was born... take it up with Dan ..lol

i have beed told that there are whispers that both will stay at Manly..

if this happens , i look like a dk head cause i was one that was certain both would go.

The guy that i know is usually good , i just hope his not pissing in my pocket

Guys , i have no idea how i joined before i was born... take it up with Dan ..lol

i have beed told that there are whispers that both will stay at Manly..

if this happens , i look like a dk head cause i was one that was certain both would go.

The guy that i know is usually good , i just hope his not pissing in my pocket

I've heard just about every combination of whats possible from people who have all had good mail at times in the past so I suppose at least one of them will be right. I hope its your guy!

I've heard just about every combination of whats possible from people who have all had good mail at times in the past so I suppose at least one of them will be right. I hope its your guy!
so do i champ.....

last year he told me Watmough was gone from the club , the day after his first interview with weidler
- benji likely to the dragons over sharks ( not important )
- potter days were limited

but got wrong Matai to NZ done deal... so i guess not everything is 100%.

just hope the latest is..

so do i champ.....

last year he told me Watmough was gone from the club , the day after his first interview with weidler
- benji likely to the dragons over sharks ( not important )
- potter days were limited

but got wrong Matai to NZ done deal... so i guess not everything is 100%.

just hope the latest is..
Can you say who your contacts contact is????
Please say its Kieran Foran..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8