DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Betting on the broncos has been suspended due to possible ramifications regarding the recent drug stories.

So as dce seems to like being courted by basket case and or cocaine clubs (sharks and titans) the broncs training facilities will probably be his next port of call.

Betting on the broncos has been suspended due to possible ramifications regarding the recent drug stories.

So as dce seems to like being courted by basket case and or cocaine clubs (sharks and titans) the broncs training facilities will probably be his next port of call.

DCE back to the sunshine coast sea eagles!

For those that don't follow, the SSCSE came stone cold motherless last in the Qld comp last year.

Only posting this because I think its funny http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/cherry-evans-favoured-sign-titans/
for me it comes down to if the offer is so good why hasn't he signed it haha? he's playing chicken and I reckon Kelly has realized he's bluffing.

2 kids and the goldy is still a bit of distance to Brisbane plus his missus parents in Sydney. You can't tell me she'd be thrilled about not having the support of her parents

Only posting this because I think its funny http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/cherry-evans-favoured-sign-titans/
for me it comes down to if the offer is so good why hasn't he signed it haha? he's playing chicken and I reckon Kelly has realized he's bluffing.

2 kids and the goldy is still a bit of distance to Brisbane plus his missus parents in Sydney. You can't tell me she'd be thrilled about not having the support of her parents

I've always found the DCE's missus is from Manly so she won't want to leave as hardly a rock solid reason. Sure she might not want to leave, or maybe she does, maybe she wants to explore the world, maybe she is the one who is pushing him to take the biggest pay deal? I have no idea but it seems just a valid reason as saying she doesn't want to go without anyone knowing for sure. And even if she did want to stay she wouldn't be the first person who decided to follow her partner for their career.

I also heard a rumour that DCE's parents have recently moved to the GC. That might be a factor, then again it might not.

One thing that wouldn't surprise me though is the NRL seeing DCE as someone who they could use to rebuild the team on the gold coast. He's a clean skin, media friendly and someone who might help get bums on seats. If I was in charge of trying to save that team I'd pay whatever it takes to get him.

I've always found the DCE's missus is from Manly so she won't want to leave as hardly a rock solid reason. Sure she might not want to leave, or maybe she does, maybe she wants to explore the world, maybe she is the one who is pushing him to take the biggest pay deal? I have no idea but it seems just a valid reason as saying she doesn't want to go without anyone knowing for sure. And even if she did want to stay she wouldn't be the first person who decided to follow her partner for their career.

I also heard a rumour that DCE's parents have recently moved to the GC. That might be a factor, then again it might not.

One thing that wouldn't surprise me though is the NRL seeing DCE as someone who they could use to rebuild the team on the gold coast. He's a clean skin, media friendly and someone who might help get bums on seats. If I was in charge of trying to save that team I'd pay whatever it takes to get him.
She pumped out two kids by what, 25? Don't think seeing the world is high up on her agenda...

First time poster, new member to this forum but a 40 year+ diehard see eagles fan. I just think the way that DCE has gone about this has been awful. No respect for The club, the team and the fans. As good as he might be this drama for the last 12 months has been awful and I am totally over him and it. He is just a selfish, self centred ... d*ckhead. I wish the club would pull the offer we made him and let him go and join one of the two teams that will never amount to anything. The Eagles will find someone else and with the big $$$ we were willing to pay we can get someone that doesn't just have only themselves at heart. FU DCE

She pumped out two kids by what, 25? Don't think seeing the world is high up on her agenda...

Not sure what her agenda is. Maybe she only cares whats best for her children, maybe she wants an au pair so she can go back to work and can continue her career, maybe she doesn't give a crap about where she lives as long as her man is happy? I don't know her one bit, and unless you do I think speculating that she will help keep him at Manly is just wishful thinking.

2782075-5348157470-10996.jpg

What i don't understand is, how both the clubs in the running for DCE have the money? Thought they were struggling financially.

What i don't understand is, how both the clubs in the running for DCE have the money? Thought they were struggling financially.

All clubs ( cough cough) work on the same salary cap, which is guaranteed by the NRL.

So we are all ( cough cough) on a level playing field .

FYI - my bro in law just saw DCE and T-Red in Manly. More info to follow...

(There really isn't more info)
The whole club we up Collaroy Plateau at 8.15 this morning.
Looking at the fabulous views from Edgecliff Blvd out over the beaches.

I was walking my dogs when i saw Foz getting out of his car. Then noticed Matai then saw the rest of the team round the corner.

The whole club we up Collaroy Plateau at 8.15 this morning.
Looking at the fabulous views from Edgecliff Blvd out over the beaches.

I was walking my dogs when i saw Foz getting out of his car. Then noticed Matai then saw the rest of the team round the corner.
And is there more to this story

Nope sorry - no other story - but if I was a player i would have to take a deep breath & look what I was leaving behind if I left.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10