DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Funny comment on fb, apparently cronulla still have Australia's most avid sports fan Lara bungle up their sleeve as bait

This dick claims he was bored at work yesterday as being the reason he posted 40 odd messages on here. Geez he obviously has a good job... sitting in a little cubicle performing data entry.
Your right he was in a cubicle...a toilet cubicle.
He was very busy knocking the top off it.

Here is a question about DCE and the Tits - I imagine now the NRL is running the club, they would have to have some form of arms lengths dealings with any signings, as they couldn't be seen to be prejudicing any other clubs by say offering overs or topping up contracts or they'd leave themselves open to a lawsuit. So what they could offer would have to be deemed market. They couldn't pay 1.2M a year unless they could justify that cost and if you think about the calibre of player making that in the NRL, DCE is not there. He'd be more say 700K tops. Add that to the general stink on the club and they'd have to be out.

Perhaps we have signed Foran and let DCE go. It makes sense if we have now found extra money for Matai and are chasing Taumololo

Not sure who is going to play half back in 2016 though as Seizer isn't a half back. Manaia Thompson?

Originally Posted by cb4
DCE has said that he finds the Sharks a more attractive club than Manly. The fact that we have so many young guns, and now a rather young squad he feels he has the assets around him to continue his growth and development as a player and for the players around him.

The opportunity to play with Barba, Holmes and Graham are the driving forces behind our chance at him, and the fact he has taken in what the board had to say about the longevity of the club and the way Flanno will run the team around him.

However, despite his glaring issues with Manly, he has loyalty to them. Although I said Manly have given up on him, they still hold hope he will take their final offer. His concern over the Eagles is their aging roster.

Financially, we have been the front runner all along, and our offer plus third party was just greater than the Titans. I am told that he was originally wanting to go to the Gold Coast so he didn't cop the crap from jumping ship to a Sydney team, but I am told that they made a horrible pitch to him.
They spent more time convincing his wife how glamorous the GC was and how much opportunity there was for the family that they forgot to talk football and prospects, which have now sadly gone in the hands of the NRL.

The opportunity for DCE at the Sharks is huge. The corporate opportunity and marketing of the new development would be endless, as well as up coming sponsors, membership campaigns ect ect, plus a lot of Shire businesses are putting their hand up to help out providing they get a kick back.
Wear a hat here, wear a shirt their ect ect.

Plus, the opportunity to be the first halfback leading the Sharks to a premiership is on his mind, and doing it with his best mate is the attraction.
No one is fooling themselves here, if he signs, we are a premiership shot.

I have been told that the only hick up at the moment is the T&C's on a few third party agreements before he will put pen to paper, but in the mean time he has gone back to Manly and kept them in the loop.

My main mail feeling is he will be a Shark, but it won't be a decision he has made easily.

Tookey, I am sure dce is gagging to prompt the cronulla development in the swamp.
Maybe the sharks have offered him a unit in the new development over looking the swamp

The sharks are identical to norths. No matter who plays for them the loser curse will ensure that they never win a competition.

They haven't had any centres since Steve Rogers retired and their forward pack replies on gallen and Fifi who is a loose cannon.

lol poor sharks fans. Think DCE is the missing piece that will get them that elusive premiership. They are more than one piece off...

Maybe the sharks have offered him a unit in the new development over looking the swamp

The sharks are identical to norths. No matter who plays for them the loser curse will ensure that they never win a competition.

They haven't had any centres since Steve Rogers retired and their forward pack replies on gallen and Fifi who is a loose cannon.

ET went ok particularly with his team mates missus

Perhaps we have signed Foran and let DCE go. It makes sense if we have now found extra money for Matai and are chasing Taumololo

Not sure who is going to play half back in 2016 though as Seizer isn't a half back. Manaia Thompson?

Originally Posted by cb4
DCE has said that he finds the Sharks a more attractive club than Manly. The fact that we have so many young guns, and now a rather young squad he feels he has the assets around him to continue his growth and development as a player and for the players around him.

The opportunity to play with Barba, Holmes and Graham are the driving forces behind our chance at him, and the fact he has taken in what the board had to say about the longevity of the club and the way Flanno will run the team around him.

However, despite his glaring issues with Manly, he has loyalty to them. Although I said Manly have given up on him, they still hold hope he will take their final offer. His concern over the Eagles is their aging roster.

Financially, we have been the front runner all along, and our offer plus third party was just greater than the Titans. I am told that he was originally wanting to go to the Gold Coast so he didn't cop the crap from jumping ship to a Sydney team, but I am told that they made a horrible pitch to him.
They spent more time convincing his wife how glamorous the GC was and how much opportunity there was for the family that they forgot to talk football and prospects, which have now sadly gone in the hands of the NRL.

The opportunity for DCE at the Sharks is huge. The corporate opportunity and marketing of the new development would be endless, as well as up coming sponsors, membership campaigns ect ect, plus a lot of Shire businesses are putting their hand up to help out providing they get a kick back.
Wear a hat here, wear a shirt their ect ect.

Plus, the opportunity to be the first halfback leading the Sharks to a premiership is on his mind, and doing it with his best mate is the attraction.
No one is fooling themselves here, if he signs, we are a premiership shot.

I have been told that the only hick up at the moment is the T&C's on a few third party agreements before he will put pen to paper, but in the mean time he has gone back to Manly and kept them in the loop.

My main mail feeling is he will be a Shark, but it won't be a decision he has made easily.

Plus the peptides and coke will do wonders for his game. F..k me all these people in the know who've quoted DCE, must be a lot of mates DCE trusts with his words.:wondering:@:smirk:@:rolleyes:

Both Foz and DCE as much as I would love them to stay can sign where ever they want because the fact is it wont stop us from being MANLY . Fultons gone, Cliffys gone , Beaver and the other greats have gone but MANLY keeps being great and winning premierships

All this crap could have DCE become the new Braith Anasta. Bucket loads of potential but never really hit the Thurston or Johns heights. Voted most over-rated player in RLW for many years after he took the greedy way out and went to Easts. Very similar situation to DCE he got lucky and won a premiership early with Dogs and then thought he was the greatest and never really did much after that.
Yep-that is my genuine fear. He has had a mighty good football team around him as well. Even when he burst on the scene I thought he had huge potential, when a lot on here bagged him. But he has a ways to go yet-playing with a rabble like GC or the sharks will certainly test his "gun player" status.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10