DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
What the hell is a KOMORI?

Are you one of those North shore pretend Aussies from New Zealand?

No.. Born and bred in Manly, played footy with a few Kiwis tho: good blokes in general :)

As for a KOMORI.. Google it.. Or look at my avatar if you like.. A reference to my trade. A trade is something you earn when you have a job. A job is something you're probably not too familiar with.. But I digress..

I'm guessing that "flocking fargged" is a clever play on words referencing a childish joke.. But I'm certainly not going to waste time worrying about it..

Hi Guys,

Moley here with an inside scoop,

DCE will announce by the weekend he is off to the Sharks on a 3 year deal, $2.5m under the cap and the rest in 3rd party payments to bring it over $1m a year

His wife was the deciding factor as she loves Cronulla as a suburb and wants to live there and liked what the Sharks saw for DCE's future

Barba played a factor as well as the fact the club has a lot of emerging youth which he feels he can build with for many years to come,

The prospect of the Sharks captaincy came up once Gal retires too

Sorry guys, hope you can keep Foran now

ee51af2f_27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpeg

Really geez how desperate are sharks fans. Yeah oh course tony adams( the rlw mole) would join our forum.
I nearly hope we have doggies trolls on here ala 2012 with foz.
Dealing with sharks fans how pathetic still bitter over those 2 gfs in the 70s. Heard another poster comment (cronulla troll) younger squad
Lets see topou, lewis, gallen, ennis, gordon over 30 while graham is almost there.
Maybe here can get in on another petitide drug ring cronulla is a team of druggos mainly lead by that total ****wit gallen hows his form in all stars with cheap shot on turner that is one bloke who deserves everything coming bad his way.

Hi Guys,

DCE will announce by the weekend he is off to the Sharks on a 3 year deal, $2.5m under the cap and the rest in 3rd party payments to bring it over $1m a year

His wife was the deciding factor as she loves Cronulla as a suburb and wants to live there and liked what the Sharks saw for DCE's future

Barba played a factor as well as the fact the club has a lot of emerging youth which he feels he can build with for many years to come,

Fine if DCE is gone I wish him well but like choc he will realise in a few years the mistake he has made by leaving manly.

Only have to look at last year round 7 when against the Cowboys @ Gosford to see that we can go ok without DCE.

Hi Guys,

Really? Wow. Thanks for the scoop. I look forward to The_Lurker_from_Sportal validating this...

Hi Guys,

Hi "Moley"

Just a quick comment. You're a dooshbag and you have a success rate of 1 in 100 with your "scoops".

Thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

Uhh she's a manly fan you moron

Well it's been confirmed , the Guppies Trolls have lower IQ's than the Puppies fans.

That's a real surprise, I thought those Westies were the lowest of the low.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8