DCE to sharks?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Toovs inherited a gun side from Des, Flanno inherited a rabble from Sticky. I'm not saying Flanno is a good coach, I don't think he is. But there's no doubt that Des built your team, easy job for Toovs.

And there it is!

One Sir Bradley Arthur, AKA "Supercoach" inherited an even worse squad from Ricky, had to deal with the repercussions of "overhead projector-gate" and still managed to improve performance. Flanno somehow took an OK squad and reversed tack by winning the spoon - EVEN WHEN THEY WERE CHEATING! So he probably at least as bad if not worse than Ricky who is horrible but never cheated (and has won a premiership, which, um... I don't have time to explain what that is to a Sharks fan right now).

Should we compare current playing lists then? Do you really want to go there?

After you lose both halves....sure. You guys are on the way down, why do you think he wants to leave? You can joke all you want about Cronulla's past, no one can deny it's crap. Let's see where you guys are in 2-3 years.

And there it is!

One Sir Bradley Arthur, AKA "Supercoach" inherited an even worse squad from Ricky, had to deal with the repercussions of "overhead projector-gate" and still managed to improve performance. Flanno somehow took an OK squad and reversed tack by winning the spoon - EVEN WHEN THEY WERE CHEATING! So he probably at least as bad if not worse than Ricky who is horrible but never cheated (and has won a premiership, which, um... I don't have time to explain what that is to a Sharks fan right now).

Of course our injury toll last year had nothing to do with it. Let's not look at facts though.

Of course our injury toll last year had nothing to do with it. Let's not look at facts though.
lol we actually have a strong pack this year and a lot of depth. And our backline ****s all over Cronulla haha. Killer and Matai over the numptys you have. You have no speed in your outside backs and no depth. I'll give you that your pack is strong but it's light up front and who is hooking?

After you lose both halves....sure. You guys are on the way down, why do you think he wants to leave? You can joke all you want about Cronulla's past, no one can deny it's crap. Let's see where you guys are in 2-3 years.
We'll probably still be based on the northern beaches which historically is a place that attracts talent.

lol we actually have a strong pack this year and a lot of depth. And our backline ****s all over Cronulla haha. Killer and Matai over the numptys you have. You have no speed in your outside backs and no depth. I'll give you that your pack is strong but it's light up front and who is hooking?
The Grub is hooking

Who is hooking? You have just proven you know nothing about the game. No need to waste my time replying to your posts.

Who is hooking? You have just proven you know nothing about the game. No need to waste my time replying to your posts.
@sharky haha I know a lot more about league than you do sorry that I forgot the revolving door that is the tiger sharks had recruited a bulldog. I did remember you stupidly gave your better hooker to the dogs. morons. bought not bred doesn't win premierships

Will be funny watching you all change your tune if he re-signs.

I won't give a **** if he resigns, nor Foran for that matter. They have embarrassed the club, the fans and the other players who spill blood for long enough.

JLJ and JL will do me fine for this year - 2 mil in a cap for people that bleed $$ is ****ing unforgiveable.

I'm embarrassed to be a Sea eagles supporter with this **** going on.

I would swap DCE or Foran for Gifty in a ****ing heartbeat.

I won't give a **** if he resigns, nor Foran for that matter. They have embarrassed the club, the fans and the other players who spill blood for long enough.

JLJ and JL will do me fine for this year - 2 mil in a cap for people that bleed $$ is ****ing unforgiveable.

I'm embarrassed to be a Sea eagles supporter with this **** going on.

I would swap DCE or Foran for Gifty in a ****ing heartbeat.
The sky is falling

The fishies are a modern day norths. Losing culture and the only thing we share with them is living in a similar environment.

For those of us that remember in the 80s. It was Manly money that kept them afloat when they faced extinction.

I wont forget or forgive their role in super league either. Sharky time to understand that you are out of your league on this forum.

When you understand what a successful club is then give us a call. Like Rothtool you will never get it.

Last edited:
The fishies are a modern day norths. Losing culture and the only thing we share with them is similar lifestyles.

For those of us that remember in the 80s. It was Manly money that kept them afloat when they faced extinction.

I wont forget or forgive their role in super league either. Sharky time to understand that you are out of your league on this forum.

Out of my league on this forum? Thanks for the laugh. It appears as though very few of you passed comprehension in primary school.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8