DCE would have re-signed before Xmas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
**** yeah - Turtle is a bit thick and would have no input with his manager. Poor cherry is just a passive fool twiddling his fingers while Rome burns. Someone help the half-witted fool!

player mgr: We had a deal....a deal!!!! And we woulda signed this deal we agreed to!

joe kelly: I can't find any evidence of a deal having been offered. Can't find any paper that dce could even sign.

player mgr: oh ahhh well you know....just because there's no actual paper to sign, doesn't mean there wasn't a deal. Ya know ....nudge nudge wink wink area 51 say no more. dce woulda signed by waving his finger in the air and we all stick to air deal contracts.

@:rolleyes:@:rolleyes:

upload_2015-2-19_22-52-28.jpeg

Sorry Gavin but DCE's signature has been a huge priority for Manly for the last 12 months. I'm sure if Dave Perry was 99% there someone else who is still there would know about it.

Hi Chip & Chase
My son ended up playing in Belgium with Genk and then came back and played full time here with both old NSL sides Marconi and Parramatta Power. He unfortunately suffered a bad knee injury which affected his back and hamstrings as well and he sadly after fighting injury he had to give it away at the early age of 23 some 6 years ago now. However he was rated in the top 3 players in Australia at 16 and we had a great time overseas. He like me is a Manly supporter but I certainly am the more fanatical supporting them for over 48 years now !

99% would be DCE with a pen in his hand starting the signature and the Manly board ripping the contract from under him. The fact he can give an exact percentage to how close they were (supposedly) shows Orr only cares about numbers only.

The most disappointing thing if true is NRL helping to secure 3rd party agreements to help them sign DCE. The tits need help but they need to help themselves and if Henry wants to create a dynasty then have a look at how Manly went about it a decade ago.

As for DCE i have nothing against him going else where to inspect and confirm that he will be making the right decision. Look at the Matai situation and how the media is talking. Manly have all the aces in the negotiation here with the club, players, lifestyle and even DCE wanting to stay here. Orr is the vilian and i think he is delaying this for everything he can milk out of his star client.

Meanwhile ppl keep buying into all the BS the media is pushing via Orr to make our player look like a vilian. If he signs elsewhere then start being disappointed, until then he is our half back and has never said one bad thing about the club.

I found this and thought it was funny LOL
10978480_10206362917860611_8078509607599456870_n.jpg

Gee I hope we re-sign this bloke. He will have a huge year I reckon. I believe we'll see the best of Cherry throughout this campaign, look to him to really step it up and carve teams apart playing behind a big pack of hungry forwards. DCE should also be able to play a bit more off the cuff courtesy of some quality second phase play.Fingers crossed.

Wouldn't it be nice for DCE to re sign with us today....That would ruin Smith, Greenturd and Co.'s day for their other darlings up on The Coast.

RLW mole has us chasing Sezer and says we are resigned to losing at least one of our halves for 2016.

He is never right about anything....and what a dumb statement. At what point are you "resigned" to losing at least one of them? that's right...when one of them signs a contract somewhere else! Has that happened yet? No!

strange logic from the RLW Mole.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7