Dear Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Melbourne beat Parra by more than 19 point Manly are off the bottom.

Now to crown off the day let's hope the Parra board elections bring back Dennis and turn them into a crumbling mess.

Not that I have any sympathy but geez it's poor to see a once mighty Manly legend now spending half the game on the bench and looking totally lost. Take note Foran this is your future son and so too DCE. Please change your mind DCE, don't wreck your career. Foran you can go now, you deserve them.

The best part about our team today is everyone had a dig, and played for each other.

As though they all wanted to be here. What was the difference?

"Something" has changed but what? That's the first concerted effort they've put in for some time now..

image.jpg

"Something" has changed but what? That's the first concerted effort they've put in for some time now..
I just think it comes down to attitude. We have the talent. I just think they all put in for each other out there today.

As soon as you inject a player whos mind is elsewhere, youll always struggle imo.

Agreed that watmow looks totally lost at parra and seems the Batemans Bay boys may have a point re Brad Arthur. Foran must be a little worried.

Signing Ritchie was crazy as well. The poor bloke has had two concussions already. Seriously Parra have no idea.

I am the first to admit that we have been pretty ordinary off the field the last few years however it's ironic that foran and dce are both going to clubs that are worse. Parra are a absolute shambles. That election stuff is just comical. Even is sharpie gets back in it happens every two years. Gold Coast were so bad the nrl had to step in or they wouldn't exist right now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6