Dear Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah I can't see it happening they would have 2 pay his wages and the hard part would be finding a club that wanted him I can't think of any club desperate enough or stupid enough he is running on empty everyone can see that.

He may have 2 get in touch with his mate Dank.
From the looks of things, he is taking whatever Dank is giving him and injecting it straight into his face.

My wish for Parramatta is that Ray Price is elected tot he board and allowed to run the show.

Anybody who heard him on radio yesterday ( or for the pas 30 years for that matter ) would have to agree he one of the biggest dribblers in the history of the planet earth.....I almost feel sorry for them.

So in summary....VOTE 1 RAY PRICE.

My wish for Parramatta is that Ray Price is elected tot he board and allowed to run the show.

Anybody who heard him on radio yesterday ( or for the pas 30 years for that matter ) would have to agree he one of the biggest dribblers in the history of the planet earth.....I almost feel sorry for them.

On a positive note however, Ray is well qualified to drive the team bus. He is also a carpenter by trade I believe, so the next time Hasler smashes a dressing room door off the hinges, Ray can probably fix it.

Yes I heard him on Triple M yesterday. Poor old Ray is a case in point about the long term effects of numerous knocks to the head. About half an hour of incoherent babble, he made Paul Kent seem intelligent by comparison. I'd LOL if his "secret weapon" he claims he has up his sleeve did eventually see him secure a spot on the board. Parra so deserve him.

As I said yesterday Parramatta are an absolute rabble. I still can't believe That chief f$ckwit and those other trolls actually came on here and were having a go at us when foran signed with them. We have won 3 premierships and played in 9 GF's to their 0 premierships and 1 gf since 1986. They also have 2 out of the last 3 spoons and may get a third this year.

Sure we are in a re building phase after being the most successful club over the last 10 years and sure our management has been average off the field however you can't even compare our management troubles to the circus that their club is off the field. As Paul Kent said I can't see foran lasting 4 years there. He will do two and realise what a basket case it is and the dogs or roosters will pick him up.

Watmough won't last long there either the way he is playing. They will give him next season as well before releasing him to England I reckon.

Watmough's future self Ray Price quoted in today's paper: I want my club back, I have a nasty surprise for them. Gold

I think the doctor who cleared him owes him the duty, not the NRL. But then if he suffers an injury as a result of playing football, you'd probably find NO ONE owes him one unless he suffers it as a result of a deliberate act, ala Jarrod McCracken. Under the Civil Liability Act, there is no liability for harm suffered from obvious risks of dangerous recreational activities which would cover league.
It's work, not recreation. At least when you're losing.

Just went on the Parramatta supporters forum for ****s and giggles and the following was posted
Did anyone notice when peats got subbed off he went off at murphy.Exact words were "why the f*** is he taking me off for".5-6 minutes later he was back on.

I guess Peats isn't happy with the supercoach either

It's work, not recreation. At least when you're losing.
True - professional sport is not recreational. This is why he had to get insurance. The only time you can sue for damages is if there was a misconduct (where you would have to prove the act was intentional + intention to injure). With Jarrod McCracken, he was able to because Marcus Bai admitted they were trying to hurt him in the tackle (albeit not to **** up his spine), at which point the eyeballs of McCracken's barrister actually went from hazel to gold dollar signs...

Same goes for gifty. Played well for a few weeks in new colours and then sits out 12 weeks injured.

Wait... Are you talking about last year or this year or is it...

1422901104-groundhogday-poster.jpg

To be quite honest I thought Choc was absolutely hopeless when he played for us. He tackled like a turnstile and spilled the pill at every opportunity. No one was more excited than me when he moved to the slimes. He owes me 3 TV screens.
That's absolute bull****. I was definitely the most excited.

Don't make me search for the posts.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7