Dear Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Choc was fantastic for us. But once you leave this great club you also leave the great fans, meaning I couldn't care less how poorly he plays.
To be quite honest I thought Choc was absolutely hopeless when he played for us. He tackled like a turnstile and spilled the pill at every opportunity. No one was more excited than me when he moved to the slimes. He owes me 3 TV screens.

Arthur is safe
He has the full backing of the board - until Parra win the wooden spoon again this year.
from one eeyed
Captain BA is not a NRL standard coach and his record shows it .When you coach a group 6 side and go a whole season with out a win it tells you coaching is not your game. BA got the job because Steve Sharp threw a tantrum and got his way with the other directors . Just think A man who struggles to speaks like he is drunk and can't even pronounce words properly and who is a buisness failure picked our coach . The best part is he just said a few days ago that BA was the best coach in the game .

"Something" has changed but what? That's the first concerted effort they've put in for some time now..
True. Although there was a bye last week. The last time they played before that was quite a concerted effort..

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
Nice reading the one eyed eels forum

Made my day seeing how much pain they are in as supporters

What happened 2 all those poor eels trolls? they won round 1 signed foz and thought they had been crowned champions.

Since then they have proven yet again they are the big pretenders.

They destroy players careers better than any club they pick up young stars from other clubs and make them worse.

True. Although there was a bye last week. The last time they played before that was quite a concerted effort..
I agree: to a point. Against the Storm it was less concerted "effort" than concerted "desperation". This week looked less like a team with their backs against the wall and more like a team who've found their feet, found their mojo and are playing with confidence. They looked much more like contenders than pretenders this week. Something has definately changed, and whatever it is, it's a good thing :)

This would be AMAZING*

*so long as it was anywhere but here and Parra had to eat a chunk of the 3.5 years remaining...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 63
Really ? That's sad for Richie, he needs to give it away before he does permanent damage. There's enough evidence around these days coming out of the NFL to suggest that this could be a serious issue for those who suffer multiple concussions. You can't doubt Richies courage, but he needs to think long term.
In years to come I expect he will try to sue the nrl for breaching duty of care. Even though he has tried every avenue to get back on the field.

In years to come I expect he will try to sue the nrl for breaching duty of care. Even though he has tried every avenue to get back on the field.

I think the doctor who cleared him owes him the duty, not the NRL. But then if he suffers an injury as a result of playing football, you'd probably find NO ONE owes him one unless he suffers it as a result of a deliberate act, ala Jarrod McCracken. Under the Civil Liability Act, there is no liability for harm suffered from obvious risks of dangerous recreational activities which would cover league.

This would be AMAZING*

*so long as it was anywhere but here and Parra had to eat a chunk of the 3.5 years remaining...
Couldn't imagine they would get rid of Watmough before 30 June or even in the next two years as they would still have to pay his salary.

I think that you will find it is Lussick who will go before 30 June provided Junior Paulo comes back Ok

Couldn't imagine they would get rid of Watmough before 30 June or even in the next two years as they would still have to pay his salary.

I think that you will find it is Lussick who will go before 30 June provided Junior Paulo comes back Ok

Yeah I can't see it happening they would have 2 pay his wages and the hard part would be finding a club that wanted him I can't think of any club desperate enough or stupid enough he is running on empty everyone can see that.

He may have 2 get in touch with his mate Dank.

But where does he go on July 1st??

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7