Death riding DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Penns screwed DCE over and was in his rights to fight for what he agreed to.

We all would fight too. The fact the penns had to up the final offer to over and above what he had agreed to with Dave Perry showed how incapable they were to negotiate contracts.

Enter bozo and it's now fixed, not before DCE was bombarded with negative press.

Anyway, over and done with now and I believe he'll have a great year...and I'll never death ride anyone in a Manly jersey!

Im more concerned about who is going to be the new Hasson, and what has happened to the goat photos
Clearly willow has pictures with everyone with the goat. There's no other way he could still be reserve grade coach with his results.

As for Daly with the exception of JT I wouldn't want anyone else steering our team around.

It's sad the media don't suck up to him like they do peaheart.

We needed a 5/8 with a long kicking game to reduce the workload/kick pressure on DCE. A running 5/8 like Foran is a bad idea.
I recall Api kicking a lot at Penriff.

Maybe Manly will have more than the halves to get the easy yards with kicks :)

Hope Baz brings back those goal line bombs where, Killer would fly up and score under the posts :clap:

DCE did try to sign for less, might want to cut him a break.

Lussick has signed on good coin for a prop - anything like last year and he will be far more deserving than Hasson who was on the cheap.

I think he will improve and play his best footy with the extra load of carrying the team around without Foran there. He played his best footy last seasons when Foran was out, he truly carried us at the start of the season.

The Penns screwed DCE over and was in his rights to fight for what he agreed to.

We all would fight too. The fact the penns had to up the final offer to over and above what he had agreed to with Dave Perry showed how incapable they were to negotiate contracts.

Enter bozo and it's now fixed, not before DCE was bombarded with negative press.

Anyway, over and done with now and I believe he'll have a great year...and I'll never death ride anyone in a Manly jersey!
Yea i agree. I don't know much about the Penns trying to screw him over but i do know that in this day and age its a business. DCE has rights and if he does not fight for them then i am pretty sure no one on this forum for that matter can do it for him including me.Its amazing how people and the press can jump on a band wagon. I am with you on this one,i think you hit the nail on the head. Golden rule "never interfere in another man's business".@;)

The player I am going to paying most attention to is not the host of excellent new recruits, but DCE.

Lost a lot of respect for him during the self absorbed, greedy, backflipping exercise that was his contract negotiations last year.

The weight of expectation is now fully on him, he's got the coin he was after, now it's time for our pound of flesh. He needs to be the best player on the field week in week out and if he's not he will cop a flogging and I will be first on board if he's not up to snuff.

In this day and age he is worth what he is getting paid. If Foran was honest in the 1st place we would of just signed DCE. But Foran left, DCE back flipped and we sign a bunch of internationals. So we win. Turn that frown upside down

A parra fan would get back to you now and say Gutho

I thought Gutho had some good touches and unlike most of that rabble he looked like he was thinking and trying things. Wing is not his position though. He's not built for the hit-up.

I hate watching our local juniors play for other clubs. Particularly before their talent has been realised. Now with Brett looking shaky, we really could've used him.

I agree DCE must deliver, any player picking up huge coin is going to be subject to intense scrutiny from fans and the media, and DCE is no exception.

On the flipside I felt last year he (unlike the other one) was putting in week in and week out. Now he didn't always play well, but I always felt that he was doing everything he could to win.

I agree DCE must deliver, any player picking up huge coin is going to be subject to intense scrutiny from fans and the media, and DCE is no exception.

On the flipside I felt last year he (unlike the other one) was putting in week in and week out. Now he didn't always play well, but I always felt that he was doing everything he could to win.
Did it busted too.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7