Decided to join

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

AlxFromNthNarra

Rarely does big posts worth reading....maybe
Hello fellow Eagles Supporters, I wanted to join the rank and file here to discuss the team I have supported for over 30-years - just recently discovered that we have our very own fan forum!! Stoked AF!

After reading your insightful posts recently and enduring a weird year (to say the least) both on and off the field, I would love to spar with with Eagles' Faithful and hopefully bring something to the chat!

Love my footy, love my ocean and surf, love my Northern Beaches and our blessed lifestyle - unashamedly - and love my Manly Sea Eagles too. Have played/watched/supported the game for a long time and whilst not a complete tragic, am keen to throw some ideas around with you on our team, players and anything footy!!

Hope to see you in the surf too, i'm swimming at the alley board-less and wetsuit-less all year round! Love this area, and love strategy around footy!! Look fwd to learning from you regulars and challenging some ideas!

Welcome aboard mate. Jump into the main forum and get chatting. You picked a good night to kick off your Silvertails posting career, it's much more civilised around here after a win

Welcome mate, glad you joined, enjoy the ride its often entertaining

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4