deep discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Robinson & Mauro have both shown themselves to be capable in the trenches. Jimmy Cunningham is an unknown quantity at this point but seems to be destined for great things. Palau is another who would probably do an average job if he got a shot, nothing flashy but when you're getting that far down the depth chart things can get a bit desperate.

Then we have Matt Cross a broomstick that shouldn't ever have to play but can if we are in dire need.

Forward depth is fine IMO, we just need another quality prop (Preferably someone in the Perry mould).

No team is going to be strong all round thanks to the salary cap system, the job that Des & Crusher have done with the squad should be commended & shown as an example of how teams should build up their strength under the salary cap.

4 Roosters take out Carney or Pearce
Bad example using that team , that half back adds nothing to that team ,even when he is playing its like he isnt playing lol.. Anasta & Carney

Lyon could cover five eighth if need be. If DCE was out, we could move Kieran to half and Lyon to 6 and bring Hoppa into the centres. Buhrer covers for Ballin. I actually think we have more depth than most clubs.

Cambo said:
Wolfpack said:
Ralphie said:
Someone should ask Tunks on what he bases his opinion.

Based on his thoughts on our depth I wouldn't be surprised if he just headbutts his keyboard until something semi-legible pops up on his screen.

tunks usually is pretty complementary of manly i believe hes fairly friendly with scott penn.

I love it when he calls st merge the stealers

the only areas i would be concerned about depth is up front.

After King, Rose, kite and nood it gets pretty skinny

Thats a huge understatement,take out Rose and we lose 50lb per prop on average

Wolfpack said:
Nutzcraw said:
What about if ballin went down?

Seu Seu, Buhrer, Higgins, L.Foran, Riccardi.

Just a guess.

Hooker is probably our weakest spot re: depth. Luckily Ballin is a machine (knock on wood).

He doesn't do a great deal in attack but its all about Balance and its working well at the moment. Wouldn't surprise me to see Des give him a rest at some stage this year. I thought he really started to look tired towards the back end of last year and it might be wise to keep him a bit fresher as I think we'll be playing a few more games this year.

Ballin serves his role as distributor well, it's rare that you see him throw a hospital pass or make a bad call - his development in attack has been disappointing though.

I remember back in 2009 it looked like he was really coming into his own & taking control of the game. He has a massive boot on him & it's a shame that he doesn't utilise it more often. His lack of impact in dummy half runs is understandable given the rules changes, I would like to see a few more plays where MB gets a chance to scoot around & see if he can create anything.

Not sure if it's a scheme problem or if Ballin just isn't up to it. Either way he can definitely improve but we could also do a lot worse than Matty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6