Deep thinkers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Coronary heart disease.
Ban tabacco, alcohol and sugar drinks.

I don't think I'd like your Australia. I don't smoke, but I need all those sugary energy drinks to help me recover from all the alcohol I drink! Lets just ban smoking and use all the money we spend on treating people with lung diseases to further our research into heart disease.

We could get Homer Simpson to lead the research! He'd sort this out in a flash! Remember his famous quote? "OK brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so lets just get this over with and then I'll get back to killing you with beer". That's the sort of leadership attitude we need.

Lit up the fire drum in the backyard tonight and I stared into it for a considerable amount of time. And I came to this conclusion.........
The people who say " you can always see a face in the fire " are on stronger stuff than me.
Because the result of my staring was that all I could see was......
Fire !!!

Found the problem, Harv. I had this same problem a few years ago, so it sounded familiar to me. I was sporting a 3 day growth at the time, when this smug, young, pimply faced, knob polishing looking little bastard of a bar tender proclaimed loudly (for his flat headed mates to hear) that I needed shave.

I stroked my face and declared with surprise, "Jeez I only just had one this morning! I mustn't have stood close enough to the razor, mate. You'll have days like this when you start shaving". His mates burst out laughing and I grabbed my beer and left. The nerve of the little punce!

So, going by this theory I lit a fire last night and stared at it for a while. Nothing. Then it dawned on me, I'm not close enough! Needless to say, there was a face in the fire, and I don't need to shave today.

Found the problem, Harv. I had this same problem a few years ago, so it sounded familiar to me. I was sporting a 3 day growth at the time, when this smug, young, pimply faced, knob polishing looking little bastard of a bar tender proclaimed loudly (for his flat headed mates to hear) that I needed shave.

I stroked my face and declared with surprise, "Jeez I only just had one this morning! I mustn't have stood close enough to the razor, mate. You'll have days like this when you start shaving". His mates burst out laughing and I grabbed my beer and left. The nerve of the little punce!

So, going by this theory I lit a fire last night and stared at it for a while. Nothing. Then it dawned on me, I'm not close enough! Needless to say, there was a face in the fire, and I don't need to shave today.
Lol. Bloody hell Moz, that's one of the funniest comebacks I've heard to put the little wanker in his place !!.....
I keep getting images of Cameron Smith !!
As for that fire I can't light her up tonight too continue my research cause it's too wet but last week was cold and windy so it was hard to get it going so I sprayed some b.o spray on the newspaper and kindling and that got it really generating some heat. I wasn't standing close enough to singe me whiskers off like you but when I looked down to pick up my beer bottle my tracksuit pants were smouldering!!!
I'll continue the project next week weather permitting !!

I don't think I'd like your Australia. I don't smoke, but I need all those sugary energy drinks to help me recover from all the alcohol I drink! Lets just ban smoking and use all the money we spend on treating people with lung diseases to further our research into heart disease.

We could get Homer Simpson to lead the research! He'd sort this out in a flash! Remember his famous quote? "OK brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so lets just get this over with and then I'll get back to killing you with beer". That's the sort of leadership attitude we need.
Oh no bugger that Moz, I like puffing on my cigars too much to ban that and besides I can't understand doctors wanting to ban this and that.
To me it's like panel beaters campaigning against speeding or butchers supporting crazy arsed vegans !! Makes no sense!
As for the great philosopher Homer Simpson one of his great theories is " if it's hard to do, it's not worth doing".
Lived by that many times...

How come it never pisses down during the Olympics?
Every barbie I have in future will be 4 years apart.
During the Olympics !!

Ok then. Merge the states and local governments into large areas. Piss off the three levels of government, such a waste of money.
Tax churches on anything that is not of benefit to the entire community. Ie their land and bank accounts.

The more you earn the more you pay fir medical and education. Make this policy.

Tax all multi nationals on transactions. So Everytime they get money transferred = tax. Everytime they pay money = tax.

Criminals must pay the costs of the police to catch and convict them.

That's a very interesting video. I'm really into that kind of stuff and been learning certain things about it for a while. Was anything else on Stan any good?
No it's terrible. The server buffering takes me back to the 90's and I've got cable internet with 40 Mbps.
Would not pay for it.
The Mrs did like Jiggalos series though.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2