Defence Wins games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
I realise the attack looked poor tonight, but feel this comes mainly back to a sluggish defence.
Line speed was poor, contact soft bar Jake and Thompson, fell off more tonight than the last 5 games, allowed them to play it like touch footy, no pressure on the kicker....and so on.
To expect to pile on the points after such a poor defensive platform, is basically impossible.
In fact the lacklustre defence leads to poor field position, errors, poor attacking shape and a Massive important area....if you are down defensively the opposition will get a sniff and lift, even an ordinary side will grow in confidence and they will improve in every area, pushing up on the ball and those passes will stick that usually don’t
Anyways- a win next week would help forget this game quickly....so really expecting a lot more defensive intent....without Jake we need a few to lift.

We were out enthused.
It was the first match since the opening two when we looked like the team we thought we'd have at the start of the season.
We play much better when we are underdogs.
I bet every 'expert' tipped us this week. That is the kiss of death for Manly. I'll wager Kimmorley even tipped us.
Last week against Cronulla every 'expert' tipped the Sharks.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10