Demetriou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Addison demetriou is definately gone from manly, don't know where but gone , attitude problem is what I heard
interesting. We picked him off the scrap heap last year. Maybe running over kids in u20's got in his head...

Rather sad because both he and Chee Kam looked like the sort of players that make big yardage, which is what you need to give your faster cleverer guys room to move.

interesting. We picked him off the scrap heap last year. Maybe running over kids in u20's got in his head...
Let it be a lesson to all the talent coming through don't matter how good you are if your attitude is **** see you later

Whilst Starling and Lawrence leaving errks me. Demetriou was always going to have to drop weight and improve his fitness out of sight to make senior footy. To small for prop. Not enough speed and mobility in the centres. Still think he could make a Gallon type lock. But If he wasn't jumping on board attitude wise to be where he needed to be, so be it.

Whilst Starling and Lawrence leaving errks me. Demetriou was always going to have to drop weight and improve his fitness out of sight to make senior footy. To small for prop. Not enough speed and mobility in the centres. Still think he could make a Gallon type lock. But If he wasn't jumping on board attitude wise to be where he needed to be, so be it.
Good call.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7