Departing players announced.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I heard some news today from Bob Fulton himself (not directly to me), that we will be VERY happy with who has "already" signed with us moving forward.

He also re-affirmed that Barrett is a fantastic coach, who was extremely unlucky this year.

So there is that, I suppose. Just a matter of "when" we will hear about it.
Are there more Fulton's not on the payroll yet?

Moley ( not that he knows much) reckons we have offered Gillette, $600k for two years and $700k for the next two years , $2.6 Million.

Far and away the biggest offer.

If he stays with the Donkeys, he'd sacrifice almost a Million dollars.

It's a business these days he'd be mad to knock that back.

Moley ( not that he knows much) reckons we have offered Gillette, $600k for two years and $700k for the next two years , $2.6 Million.

Far and away the biggest offer.

If he stays with the Donkeys, he'd sacrifice almost a Million dollars.

It's a business these days he'd be mad to knock that back.
I would think the 3rd party would get him close up there?

I would think the 3rd party would get him close up there?

You would think so BUT, Hunt / Milford would demand substantial upgrades, and are due in 2018, so the 3rd party is more likely to go to them than others.

The Donkeys have quite a few good forwards in the reserves , we might be surprised although I agree hard to see him leaving.

However, I have a few contacts from my days doing work with them and know they are worried , very in fact!!

The only thing I'm disappointed in is that Zorba isn't on the list of the departed.

The bloke hangs around longer than a fart in an elevator.

Hmmmm, been there, done that! (The elevator thing, that is...)

Last edited:
Actually, I'd like to see Noel Cleal come back. Maybe then, the "franchise" (cant call it a club) might recruit some talent at the right time?

Actually, I'd like to see Noel Cleal come back. Maybe then, the "franchise" (cant call it a club) might recruit some talent at the right time?

I still have my old mate Crusher on speed dial , we go back a long way and I know he still feels strong ties to the club ( although as he told me after defecting " it's all a business these days").

I still have my old mate Crusher on speed dial , we go back a long way and I know he still feels strong ties to the club ( although as he told me after defecting " it's all a business these days").
Well, Mark, Do it! Make it happen! Please?

(You hold the future of the maroon and white hoops in your tiny hands) Use this power wisely mark! Did you know that Donald Trump has small hands?

Last edited:
Of the 17 on this list (19 inc Symonds and Mateo) only 1 would make the starting lineup for any side currently in the finals.

Lyon.

The rest are a non-issue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8