Des’s Bench Rotation

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JakeyB789

Reserve Grader
Des has no ****ing idea how to use his bench and it’s been this way all season, just hasn’t been an issue yet because we’ve played bottom 8 teams for the most part.

The fact we were being dominated in the middle but Keppie and Sironen couldn’t get on the field until the game was over was ridiculous. Walker was probably our best player tonight but should NOT be coming on for one of our front rowers so early especially when Jakey just moves there and gets drilled in his hit ups - and Paseka playing as little as he did was ****ing criminal.

We were probably never going to win anyway and Tommy and Harper played their worst games of the season, but if we don’t sort out these issues soon the Roosters will absolutely end our season next week. I really hope I’m wrong 🤞

Des has no ****ing idea how to use his bench and it’s been this way all season, just hasn’t been an issue yet because we’ve played bottom 8 teams for the most part.

The fact we were being dominated in the middle but Keppie and Sironen couldn’t get on the field until the game was over was ridiculous. Walker was probably our best player tonight but should NOT be coming on for one of our front rowers so early especially when Jakey just moves there and gets drilled in his hit ups - and Paseka playing as little as he did was ****ing criminal.

We were probably never going to win anyway and Tommy and Harper played their worst games of the season, but if we don’t sort out these issues soon the Roosters will absolutely end our season next week. I really hope I’m wrong 🤞
Dont worry you are....

WRONG.

Des has no xxxxxx idea eh?

think I might 🤔 trust the decisions of a proven match winning coach over the ramblings of a silvertailer.

Couldn't understand why Sironen got that last bench spot in the first place. It turned out to be a complete waste. We could have done with Suli there as an option, throw him on for Harper in the second half and see if anything happens.

It's not DES. Its the two muppets beside him that runs the team.
Monaghan and ballin.
Most inept game plan ever. NFI

Dont worry you are....

WRONG.

Des has no xxxxxx idea eh?

think I might 🤔 trust the decisions of a proven match winning coach over the ramblings of a silvertailer.
I’m a Des fan too EOL but you have to admit his use of the bench is at best puzzling. This is not a one off with Des and I’ve frequently queried how he uses bench players. Can’t understand why keppie didn’t get on earlier. Lawton played to many minutes and what purpose did Siro serve? In a game we have away so much pill and gassed ourselves it’s hard to understand why with around 20mins to go we still have two fresh players sitting on the bench. Maybe keppie cam on a shade earlier. It’s a fair observation imo and not an isolated occurrence with mr Hasler.

I’m a Des fan too EOL but you have to admit his use of the bench is at best puzzling. This is not a one off with Des and I’ve frequently queried how he uses bench players. Can’t understand why keppie didn’t get on earlier. Lawton played to many minutes and what purpose did Siro serve? In a game we have away so much pill and gassed ourselves it’s hard to understand why with around 20mins to go we still have two fresh players sitting on the bench. Maybe keppie cam on a shade earlier. It’s a fair observation imo and not an isolated occurrence with mr Hasler.
Perhaps he was pissed off at the effort from play 1 and made the decision to punish then with some hard yaka knowing it was goneeeeee.

Doesn't matter how our bench rotation operated, the end result of losing by 20+ doesn't change.

The big difference is we went hell for leather in the final 20 mins last week against the Cows, whilst the Storm rested 8 players.

Saw this stat when checking out game details this morning

1631322307368.png

Is this for real ?? Can someone talk me through only using 5 interchanges, as well as leaving a forward on the bench for 70 minutes ? Seems a strange tactic for finals footy when we were getting handed a lesson in the middle of the park.

Agree des has a history of under utilising his bench players with minutes... also agree sirro was a wasted spot... sipley or suli or hell even de-luis would have been better!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8