des at the hilton

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
On a serious note, I don't think it's appropriate that an opposition coach (whoever that be), unless for representative discussions should be around our current playing group, friend or no.

Maybe Robbo invited him. I don't think it's really that important. It's a little unrealistic to think he will never have any further contact with the Manly players - that is those that want to associate with him.

To be fair robo is as much a manly player as des is a manly coach

Of course if this is true......

boy this is off season rubbish .. they should all still be mates.. mates do things that piss u off from time to time .. this was about robbo, his kid and having a drink (in some order).Jamie should have shook Dessies hand and said I'm upset with you the whole you left in the club. ..now lets not talk about footy today.

Ryan said:
On a serious note, I don't think it's appropriate that an opposition coach (whoever that be), unless for representative discussions should be around our current playing group, friend or no.

Are u serious ?? , They aren't prisoners ..

robbiea said:
Ryan said:

Are u serious ?? , They aren't prisoners ..

Yes I am serious. It's a conflict of interest for both parties.

Mateship and attending families events has nothing to do with professional conflicts of interest.

Looking for an issue of Des attending an ex-players family event (that he is obviously invited to) is stupid, short-sighted and ignorant.

I can only hope that the Lyon situation is mis-read and that the players don't carry on with this sort of garbage, or support it like you.

I doubt there would be a big issue between Jamie and Des.

Jamie knew Des was leaving before the grand final but they still enjoyed a hug and chat after winning it.

While he may be a bit put off by how Des left in the end, i doubt it has got to the point they don't talk.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8