Des going?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
I think Des will be at the Dogs before Xmas, and I know I'm sure to be blasted for this, but i also believe that Foran has played his last game in maroon and white.

I agree Bones. I think Foran will follow Des as well. I would hate to see him go but thats the game these days. What position is Riccardi? A lot of people have wraps on him.

bones said:
I think Des will be at the Dogs before Xmas, and I know I'm sure to be blasted for this, but i also believe that Foran has played his last game in maroon and white.
Bloody hell bones..I'm just coming around to the idea that Des may well indeed go...but Foran too!:-/, one drama at a time thanks mate.:s

Bones is throwing it all on the line with this prediction. As Silvertails most liked, it is a big call.

I call your bluff, Kieren Foran will be at Manly next year, I'll put $ on it, pm me if you like !!

bones said:
well if this is the case,it just goes to show that you cant believe a players word anymore,their word means nothing,and the fans mean nothing to them as well

I reckon Foran will be at Manly next year, but I think 2012 will be his last with us. I sincerely hope not, I hope Foran was telling the truth when he said he didn't believe he would look right in a Bulldogs jersey.

Everyone here will agree Foz has massive quality & is a major inspiration, however , imo ANYONE not happy at the Seaeagles should go.
After the Des & Hoppa sagas the shock for me is over & if theres 1 thing I have learned as a Seaeagles supporter - the team always rises in the face of adversity & will do it again regardless of a few changes.
The people I think will live to regret the decision are those jumping ship.

Its seems funny but I believe Manly will succeed without Des, but I start to doubt the success if Foran is gone too.

IMO Foran is the best player under 25 in the game. His signature would seem the most important of any player on the roster to me. But if he wants to follow Des I wouldn't even make him an offer.

Surely if the club wanted to retain him they wouldn't of thrown money at re-signing Rose, Williams and Mauro.

If we can give him enough money, I hope that would be enough to convince him, there is nothing for him at the Dogs apart from Des.

MK Eagle said:
Everyone here will agree Foz has massive quality & is a major inspiration, however , imo ANYONE not happy at the Seaeagles should go.
After the Des & Hoppa sagas the shock for me is over & if theres 1 thing I have learned as a Seaeagles supporter - the team always rises in the face of adversity & will do it again regardless of a few changes.
The people I think will live to regret the decision are those jumping ship.

I hope your right MKE however I can clearly recall like most on this forum that I didn't enjoy every year of the NRL premiership that we finished 8th and got bundled out the following week.

Once is often enough for my liking

This sort of crap just unsettles the teams harmony that has basically taken years to develop, it distracts the players.

Earnie the Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Seven news tonight reported des joining the dogs sooner than 2012.

They asked Ennis about it but he couldn't string a sentence together.

Thats not surprising, Ennis has the IQ of a house plant.

Please Earnie, my house plant is quite intelligent, i had a good chat to it the other day.

Ceagle said:
I reckon Foran will be at Manly next year, but I think 2012 will be his last with us. I sincerely hope not, I hope Foran was telling the truth when he said he didn't believe he would look right in a Bulldogs jersey.
its hard to believe anything the players say anymore Ceagle,that's the hard part for me,it doesn't bother them that lie to anyone,which in the end means,that it doesn't matter how you or me,or other supporter,s feel or hurt over it. Gone are the day,s when your word meant something

Let's stop all the speculation and deal with things if and when they happen. The media is sending us all nuts.
The important decision for the board to make regarding Des is the issue of forcing out/sacking. If this means players walk - don't do it. Des is one man. It seems that despite his fantastic work in the past he is causing big trouble at the moment.
Manly will survive the drama. Always have.
Des and players be honest. Speak the truth to the clubs dedicated fans. Give us your all or go.
Maroon and white forever.

TokyoEagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Please Earnie, my house plant is quite intelligent, i had a good chat to it the other day.

Get any good dirt

Earnie the Eagle said:
bob dylan said:

That's probably why fox sports are grooming him for a media job. He'll fit right in next to Tallis.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6