Des Hasler = Failure and formally on notice

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Des returns, it has the makings of a rock opera - 'Don't cry for me Manly-Warringah'.

After all, the truth is he never left us,
All through those wild days,
His mad existence,
He kept his promise,
He kept his distance.

ive only scrolled through the above comments, but f him. Your only as good as the cattle around you. It's not as if he could do any better with the injuries we have this year than what tooves had. Great talent makes coaches, not the other way around.
Agree Ricky...roosters look at his track record since..Terrible!

Dont forget Des walked into a very strong squad and had a couple of years to to plan his squad at the dogs in advance ...... with a forward pack like the dogs anyone could coach the team !!!!! sleep in dog **** DES... While Geoff Toovey sleeps under the Eagles wing in the nest !
Des also has Todd or the nrl or both....

No doubt Des is a great coach but I don't think so far he has had the success he was looking for at the dogs.

This is his fourth year and the amount of money the dogs have invested in him and his football dept is astronomical.

Only early days thought his season - lets see what happens at round 26.

Its simple If DCE stays & somehow des comes back we win a premiership.Especially with the upcoming youngsters coming through.

You may be right but I can't see DCE staying or Des arriving until 2018, by which time we will have another premiership anyway, remember 77 and 78?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6