Des Hasler's plan for Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Doesn't matter how much you hate someone if they come up with a good idea.
To me three stand alone weekends would be crap. This is the best alternative I have heard.

I fail to see why the Origin can't be played as three stand alone weeks after the GF...they always play ridiculous international matches that no one cares about; it'll be something to look forward to when the season proper is done and dusted.

I fail to agree that I am not always right.

Everyone has a right to say something I do not agree with though.

Manly supporters! At least we all agree about something, and that is pretty cool

At the end of the day, I don't think there is a perfect system that will appease everybody.
One of the best options I have heard is to play it over 3 consecutive Saturday nights with the NRL on hold for this period. But what does that do for rounds at the back end of the season? Will there be enough weeks?
I don't think you can play it at years end as you'll have some blokes that have not played footy for a month and that will detract from the quality of the game.
TBH it's not that broken with the current system. Favours some and not others but that's just that way it goes sometimes.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4