Des is staying for 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moondog said:
You will need something besides mercenaries, what you will need is player's, coaching staff etc. who are passionate about the club. Des, Cleal and Co. have already signed their contracts, are assured of their money, that being their prime motivation.Hasler and Cleal are ex manly players, now the contracts are in place and the money assured what is there to motivate them?.... Bulldog glory... I think not.

Motivation is clear.Take some players and support staff.Combine them with a squad that went **** for two years and turn a ****ty club into multi year premiers,thus elevating the value of all those involved.Obvious really.We will not recruit a decent support term in a short space of time.We are ****ed for two to three years and will be only a shell of what we have been the last five years.be prepared.bottom eight is all but guaranteed and supporter numbers will drop significantly.Money will be an issue ans we may well have to fold,reassess and reapply to the NRL at a later stage.

Belmore2011 said:
Moondog said:
You will need something besides mercenaries, what you will need is player's, coaching staff etc. who are passionate about the club. Des, Cleal and Co. have already signed their contracts, are assured of their money, that being their prime motivation.Hasler and Cleal are ex manly players, now the contracts are in place and the money assured what is there to motivate them?.... Bulldog glory... I think not.

Motivation is clear.Take some players and support staff.Combine them with a squad that went s**t for two years and turn a ****ty club into multi year premiers,thus elevating the value of all those involved.Obvious really.We will not recruit a decent support term in a short space of time.We are f***ed for two to three years and will be only a shell of what we have been the last five years.be prepared.bottom eight is all but guaranteed and supporter numbers will drop significantly.Money will be an issue ans we may well have to fold,reassess and reapply to the NRL at a later stage.
You seem to be missing the point here.I AM A MANLY FAN who lives in the area and has links to the club.I do not follow the Bulldogs.Manly all the way.PS..I hate Parra.

Motivation is clear.Take some players and support staff.Combine them with a squad that went s**t for two years and turn a ****ty club into multi year premiers,thus elevating the value of all those involved.Obvious really.We will not recruit a decent support term in a short space of time.We are f***ed for two to three years and will be only a shell of what we have been the last five years.be prepared.bottom eight is all but guaranteed and supporter numbers will drop significantly.Money will be an issue ans we may well have to fold,reassess and reapply to the NRL at a later stage.
[/quote]

Got 2 hand it to you Dogs supporters, your yarns are great value. What else you got?

I am so confused right now I don't know where to start.

Who is with me?!?!

The only thing (keeping on topic) that I have heard, is that Manly cannot afford to "have a change in coach" until this time next year.

Take from that what you will.

the mauler said:

Got 2 hand it to you Dogs supporters, your yarns are great value. What else you got?
[/quote]
I have sat in the cage at Brookvale Oval and spent time in the sheds.Why the **** would I go for canturbury.I am also a regular in the long drawn out beer line to the caravan behind the sign on the hill.I have pissed a ****ing river in the ****ters down the ramp.Get it through your head mate.I am manly.

Moondog said:
Belmore2011 said:
Moondog said:

[/quote Well, I guess you've done a good job of starting the rebuilding process. I just wish it was'nt at our expense.
Negative.I never liked the bulldogs nor do I or will I ever support them.But they sure did a number on us.

Belmore2011 said:
the mauler said:

I have sat in the cage at Brookvale Oval and spent time in the sheds.Why the f**k would I go for canturbury.I am also a regular in the long drawn out beer line to the caravan behind the sign on the hill.I have pissed a f**king river in the ****ters down the ramp.Get it through your head mate.I am manly.

[/quote]Perhaps it's your username that's confusing people Belmore2011

MrInvisible said:

Who is with me?!?!

The only thing (keeping on topic) that I have heard, is that Manly cannot afford to "have a change in coach" until this time next year.

We cannot afford to but will be forced to once es resigns

Belmore2011 said:
MrInvisible said:

Who is with me?!?!

We cannot afford to but will be forced to once es resigns
Yeah I can see how the user name could confuse..sort of.Its more of a subject name than user name.Maybe I should change it back to ************?

To be perfectly honest, I think that would be the best result for all involved.

Manly needs stability at the moment, and if the coach handing over to Tooves to prepare the troops for next season brings stability, then it needs to be done.

At the moment the fans are un-necessarily suffering due to the uncertainties of who is coaching them. That is plain unfair.

Once the players and coach is sorted, then the board can duke it out until they sort themselves out.

I often wonder if I was a fly on the wall, if these board meetings (for some clubs) would resemble parliamentiary question time!

MrInvisible said:
To be perfectly honest, I think that would be the best result for all involved.

Manly needs stability at the moment, and if the coach handing over to Tooves to prepare the troops for next season brings stability, then it needs to be done.

At the moment the fans are un-necessarily suffering due to the uncertainties of who is coaching them. That is plain unfair.

Once the players and coach is sorted, then the board can duke it out until they sort themselves out.

I often wonder if I was a fly on the wall, if these board meetings (for some clubs) would resemble parliamentiary question time!

Spot on Mr Invisible.that result has been reached and the ball will begin to roll this week.All of your post is what we need and what I have been saying will happen.I will now retreat from my alter ego but continue to answer any questions I can.GO MANLY and **** Canturbury. :)

Anyway Belmore2011 and Mr Invisible I guess we can count ourselves lucky that we're decent Manly supporters and not a bunch of trolling dogs.

Moondog: Absolutely, I'm actually somewhat ashamed a little that we've had some trolls float around who can't participate in a reasonable discussion!

Belmore2011 said:
Spot on Mr Invisible.that result has been reached and the ball will begin to roll this week.All of your post is what we need and what I have been saying will happen.I will now retreat from my alter ego but continue to answer any questions I can.GO MANLY and f**k Canturbury. :)
hahaha awesome ... how good is Manly vs Dogs games going to be this year! Hopefully the idiot brigade stay at home, but the tension in the air will be able to be cut with a knife!!

Cracker of a game INCOMING!!

Check out the list of re-signings for the Dogs if you want to know what kind of challenge Des has in front of him.

* David Stagg till 2012
* Jake Foster till 2013
* Corey Payne till 2013
* Josh Morris till 2014
* Michael Ennis till 2014
* Ben Barba till 2015
* Steve Turner till 2012
* Bryson Goodwin till 2012
* Tim Browne till 2013
* Joel Romelo till 2012
* Michael Lett till 2012

And the new signings

* James Graham ESL - St Helens
* James Gavet Vulcans NSW Cup
* Luke MacDougall Melbourne Storm , (no wonder they needed Crusher)

This is funny **** :D :D :D

I think I will head to the TAB tomorrow, the Spoon betting is looking very clear.

Hopefully more signs go missing and show up as charcoal,i won't be in attendance as I dont need to be involved in an altercation, which is what dogs fans are oh so good at starting, I'm not sure when I will stop being a tad tender

bob dylan said:
Check out the list of re-signings for the Dogs if you want to know what kind of challenge Des has in front of him.

* David Stagg till 2012
* Jake Foster till 2013
* Corey Payne till 2013
* Josh Morris till 2014
* Ben Barba till 2015
* Steve Turner till 2012
* Tim Browne till 2013
* Joel Romelo till 2012
* Michael Lett till 2012

And the new signings

This is funny s**t :D :D :D

I think I will head to the TAB tomorrow, the Spoon betting is looking very clear.

rubbish post

Rubbish players you mean.

It's a park side at best. This is the NRL.

It's shades of 2008 for the Dogs will be reunited with the spoon and Manly will be premiers.

You know something you Bulldog trolls. Beating the **** out of the Storm at brookie this year was nothing compared to what we are going to do to you bunch of fwits next year. At least the Storm tried to fight back unlike you pack of gutless mongrels. Unless it's a 50 vs 1 knife fight you pussies will go crying to mama.

A team of stars does not make a star team. Look at Parramatta, Titans and Souths to see how true this rings.

A quality coach can make average players into decent footballers. E.G Warriors and Dragons.

I don't understand why everyone gets so aggressive towards the Bulldogs simply because Manly's coach has made a decision/been pushed out of the club by poor management. If anything direct your anger at your very own management for making working conditions that bad that your coach decided to jump ship.

This said consider yourselves lucky that family kept him from walking out mid 2011, because it was well and truly on the cards.

I think it's a little premature to think that Manly will endure the same success in 2012 as they did in 2011. Manly will be a very different side for 2012. Whether it'll be worse or better remains to be seen.

I hear that someone has given evidence to police regarding the dogs fundings, money could be taken as part of a criminal enterprise

The Eagle said:
I hear that someone has given evidence to police regarding the dogs fundings, money could be taken as part of a criminal enterprise
That is a pretty serious allegation!

They were probably talking about the Ryan Tandy saga, whereby fingers were pointed all over the place in regards to dodgy dealings.

The Bulldogs club has so much money because Todd Greenburg is in the business of making money. Promo weeks (e.g Star Wars Bluray jersey), and numerous other very smart business decisions is why the Bulldogs are in good financial shape. Then there is the Leagues Club which is one of (if not the most) profitable leagues club in NSW. They give a good amount of money in grants to the club each year.

thedogs88 said:
bob dylan said:

* David Stagg till 2012
* Jake Foster till 2013
* Corey Payne till 2013
* Josh Morris till 2014
* Ben Barba till 2015
* Steve Turner till 2012
* Tim Browne till 2013
* Joel Romelo till 2012
* Michael Lett till 2012

And the new signings

This is funny s**t :D :D :D

rubbish post

the truth hurts!

MrInvisible said:
A team of stars does not make a star team. Look at Parramatta, Titans and Souths to see how true this rings.

A quality coach can make average players into decent footballers. E.G Warriors and Dragons.

I don't understand why everyone gets so aggressive towards the Bulldogs

We just dont like you, didnt like you before Des signed, still dont like you, no other reason.

This thread has given me the best laugh for a week.

Belmore 2011 "where is the passion,ire and questions you bunch of piss week candy arses?" is abusive. Stick to comedy and you can stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4