Des - Merged Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Eagles2nv said:
Manly has called a press conference to clarify speculation surrounding Hasler. Press conference will be tommorow (like the dogs) and the club is not commenting on anyhting until then

"Clarify speculation" sounds to me as close as a confirmation that he is going as we will get today.

ok , i for one wont be renewing my membership ,until the club both clubs football and league's work out what is wrong, the fighting bitching backstabbing has cost us heaps in the past few years and look to be about to raise its head again , the board seems to be opposed to the owners and will do anything to put road blocks in the way and they forget its us the fans who have to sit back and watch this **** fight over and over again , when it us the fans who are the major shareholders in this club without us they don't have a club to fight about , no other club has put up with this after we win a comp , they seem to think its a great time to fight each other , i will still support manly till the day i die but till they sort out some stuff , no more of my hard earned ....

Thankyou Thankyou my Sea Eagle friends, first the HAZ then the CRUSHA, then all the players to follow. Sounds like a sweet deal if you ask me?

DAMN it's good being rich :D

UP THE DOGGIES

We are here to support the team, regardless of who is playing, coaching or administrating.
I'm Manly till I die.
Suggesting we don;t renew our membership is not the right approach.

Didn't take long for the I'm not renewing my membership or this or that....I'm going to take my ball and go home bs.

No fans giving money = no club

DoggiesBrah said:
Thankyou Thankyou my Sea Eagle friends, first the HAZ then the CRUSHA, then all the players to follow. Sounds like a sweet deal if you ask me?

UP THE DOGGIES

You havent got crusher or players yet and if DES does win a comp for youse then come and see us

Bloody Dogs supporters already licking their lips in hopes of Foran also following Des. If we lose Foran, Des and Crusher i will be shattered.

DoggiesBrah said:

UP THE DOGGIES

You bought FAILURE last season.

DoggiesBrah said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Yep that's another thing that will happen too ppl will not renew memberships

Doggies will take you with open arms my poor friend, fear not!

Lol no trolling for fans, sorry pal I don't eat Halal and I love bacon

DoggiesBrah said:

UP THE DOGGIES

Pork kebabs for lunch?

DoggiesBrah said:

UP THE DOGGIES

That's funny, because it's the club that is apparently 'rich' while you still live in your parents basement and have to ask your mum if you can borrow her Mazda 121 every Saturday night to go cruisin wit ya boyz!

Ps. There is no Z in Hasler, or A in Crusher.

no its not that , i will renew soon as the club start functioning as a club they should be on the front foot not letting other clubs dictate the terms we the supporters have to let the suits we are not happy , plenty off clubs lose coaches but the in fighting backstabbing will cost us for years in recruitment and keeping players and that is the big danger what if we lose our 6 and 7 because of the infighting ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
DoggiesBrah said:

UP THE DOGGIES

You havent got crusher or players yet and if DES does win a comp for youse then come and see us
Buying a coach for squillians doesn't mean you will be able to turnaround a very very average lot of players. The only thing you'll get is a very very frustrated coach sitting in the box throwing more tantrums than a 5 yr old in Wollies! Talented players win Premierships don't see any at the Mutts for many years to come!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8