Des needs to start picking the best available 17

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle 1

First Grader
How many were scored down our left side tonight? Parker cut Ramien down all night and was matched with Lawton on his inside in a largely unfamiliar role playing 80. Harper on the other hand…….
Wished they could of swapped centre positions...Parker on Kaliti Harper on Ramien.

The Indian

Bencher
I've never seen Parker out hustled or out competed consistently. Outpaced well obviously yes but he usually still finds a way to make a tackle. While it's great to have 'pretty' centres who can run amok, first base for a centre is being able to read the game and make your tackles and Parker does that great. We all saw what happens last night when a centre cant get the basics right in defence your team becomes a shambles in a hurry.

Last night was a great advertisement for Parker IMO - and that wont change the next time his lack of pace is exposed ( as we know it will be ).

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
I've never seen Parker out hustled or out competed consistently. Outpaced well obviously yes but he usually still finds a way to make a tackle. While it's great to have 'pretty' centres who can run amok, first base for a centre is being able to read the game and make your tackles and Parker does that great. We all saw what happens last night when a centre cant get the basics right in defence your team becomes a shambles in a hurry.

Last night was a great advertisement for Parker IMO - and that wont change the next time his lack of pace is exposed ( as we know it will be ).
Come on man, surely you understand that speed is everything?

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Wonder what the result would have been with this team
1. Turbo
2. Tuipolutu
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Olakuatu
12. Schuster
13 Jake

14 Walker
15. Croker
16. Paseka
17. Davey

Last edited:

Karshy

Reserve Grader
Wonder what the result would have been with this team
1. Turbo
2. Tuipolutu
3. Parker
4. Koula
5. Garrick
6. Foran
7. DCE
8. Aloiai
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Olakuatu
12. Davey
13 Jake

14 Walker
15. Croker
16. Paseka
17. Sipley/Bullemore
Don't forget Schuey in that!

alafua8

Reserve Grader
If we have our top 17 on the paddock and in their correct positions ,we are hard to beat .Hopefully Des will come around to it before the finals .

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
12 6 6 2 12