Des on the news!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I said in a different thread ... if that happens you have to question why you bother having a coach ..

Would look good on his CV ... outstanding Coach if Tom plays .... shiite Coach if he doesn't ..
Its really chicken and egg stuff. We all know coaches carry the can, rightly or wrongly. Penrith are flying high with ivan clearly , who looked like he was a dog at the tigers and pretty good at the warriors. The tigers continue to be dogs even though mcguire another proven coach is at the helm.

Good coaches invariably have different methods

While it is widely accepted that coaches are the fall guys , my personal belief is i support the coaches more. If rumours are true than tulmoulolo who has been playing like a busted got his feelings hurt because payten called him out for doing exactly that and has his manager searching for a cosier nest

Winning games changes everything, players are happy to tow the corporate line mostly when results are positive but very few can take the heat when the team is guttering out

so if any of this is true, where does it leave a coach except at the mercy of the players who are seemingly content to punch the clock .

Sure a few bit players on small coin could be changed without rocking the dressing room but this may take us from 16th to 14 th at best. The real change necessary will cause plenty of angst and very little short term gains, and plenty of dissent from players whose attitude is clearly not up to scratch

If we sack des and get jack gibson and wayne bennetts love child we will get the customary win for the outgoing coach and a couple for jack bennetson but in 2 months we are back here because the lunatics are still running the asylum and the coaches are the accepted fall guys and the players know it

Its manlys mess, it needs to be fixed the proper way

Dessie's coaching stats ... I'll help you out here ... that means Dessie has won just 7.7% of his last 13 games .
That is hard to stomach, couldn’t imagine another single club saying you are the man for the job, here’s another 2 years to add to your deal. WTF!

This may be news to you ... but only a complete fool has blind faith and total conviction when faced with conflicting evidence ...
Sadly in the last 14 games or so a strong body of evidence has been established. The run of great champions always comes to an end. I fear there is no coming back for us under Des and led by DCE.

If Des isn't sacked over this weekend the owner should hand the nrl licence back as we are no longer fair dinkum.

We have the smell of death hanging over us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11