Des press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He said there was effort in this team and that he sees fight in the squad.

come on Des really

Does he see delusion in the mirror, or is he too blinded by his inept arrogance, to acknowledge that his dysfunctional team selections, are the primary reason that we are the laughing stock of the NRL.

Seriously the guy is on crack. Constantly scratching and his dribbling and ummm ahhhs. Clearly lost the plot. Fuking killer. Couldn’t even watch the whole thing. Panthers will put 87pts on us.

Just a disclaimer as well. I was one of the many lording Des as our saviour after the Barrett years. Clearly I was wrong , and I’ll put my hand up. Just hoping someone, anyone at this great club will do the same..

Des does press conferences because he has to.Everything he’s done as a coach at Manly has been kept in house,team selections are a perfect example,so he’s not going to be saying anything fans want to hear.

Seriously the guy is on crack. Constantly scratching and his dribbling and ummm ahhhs. Clearly lost the plot. Fuking killer. Couldn’t even watch the whole thing. Panthers will put 87pts on us.

Just a disclaimer as well. I was one of the many lording Des as our saviour after the Barrett years. Clearly I was wrong , and I’ll put my hand up. Just hoping someone, anyone at this great club will do the same..
Well said and the fact that des got extended his coaching job when in a worse position than when 2V's was sacked shows you how f$$ked we our as a club at the moment , so hard to take and watch.

I use be proud to wear my manly gear and support this club I love, now nothing but embarrassment that I support this club right now, we are a joke at the moment.

Last edited:
UM, UM, UM, I haven't seen it but it will the same **** a repeat of last weeks and the week before.

Des does press conferences because he has to.Everything he’s done as a coach at Manly has been kept in house,team selections are a perfect example,so he’s not going to be saying anything fans want to hear.
That himself mona randall donny and all his coaching medical and high performance staff except snake are doing us all a favour and leaving lol

I dont see the point of reading into Des’ press conferences

He hates them and tries to keep it as spacey as possible

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8