Des time has come

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jatz, Choc was told to get of and he refused!  As I asked you, just who runs the show out there?  Someone needs to take Choc aside and show him the video of them running over him as he wobbled in the line. And then explain to him that a fresh defender may have made the tackle.  I'm soooo glad you're not going to keep at me, you patronizing prik.

Pepi link said:
Being at the game all i saw was Choc looking a bit dazed for a few seconds, maybe he was still \"out of it\" on his pathetic attempted tackle on Scott - again hard to judge watching from the hill.

He certainly didn't recieve any empathy from the crowd on the hill after dropping the ball.

He should have. And you will agree when you see it on replay.

DSM5 link said:
Jatz, Choc was told to get of and he refused!  As I asked you, just who runs the show out there?  Someone needs to take Choc aside and show him the video of them running over him as he wobbled in the line. And then explain to him that a fresh defender may have made the tackle.  I'm soooo glad you're not going to keep at me, you patronizing prik.

Cheap gutless snipes from the sidelines. Thats your game. take your patronizing prick comment & shove it up your arse.

If all you can do is critisize then i am here to tell you your a knob. Get it sh1t for brains. Wake up and watch the game and comment on it with realism & credit where its due. If all you want to do is run the team down when its not due then i will happily get in your way.

You don't answer the questions Jatz.  Expletives wont do.  I take it from your lack of an answer you think Choc went good. 

DSM5 link said:
You don't answer the questions Jatz.  Expletives wont do.  I take it from your lack of an answer you think Choc went good. 

Choc went very well.

If i was to say, sure, he let in that first try, then you might need to go to the tape and avaluate his efforts in staying on the field after that headclash.

When you do that, im fairly sure you will then denigrate him forbeing on the field, and he should have known to come off.

Take that tact if you wish.

i

Ok after all that can someone also show kite how to charge at the opposition when he has the ball it's almost in slow motion seems like he makes no yards at all.Oh & how to occasionally ofload a ball.

Come n guys - calm down...Canberra will cop our frustration next week. There's no need to abuse each other ok.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:
Ok after all that can someone also show kite how to charge at the opposition when he has the ball it's almost in slow motion seems like he makes no yards at all.Oh & how to occasionally ofload a ball.
He only made about 180 metres and carried half of the pack for most of the game!!!

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE link said:

He has offloaded plenty the last 2 weeks !!!! 1 against the Cowboys set up a try for Cuthbertson

Kite made a lot of hit ups and metres but the point was valid. They didnt have much sting last night, not like he can do. He hasnt been attacking the line as hard as last year.

The Wheel link said:
Egg the only way des would drop Bryant is if mark handed back the phots of the goat & des sharing a quiet moment

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHAHAHA That is ****ING GOLD!!

Thanks for the laugh Wheels.

There is no doubt that Dessie would have put a rocket up them this week. You then need the players that under-performed (Choc, Orford etc) the chance to play the next week so they can prove themselves.

Canteen Worker link said:
People who criticise Kite have no idea.

Yes oh knowledgeable & perfect one  ::)
As upposed to you - who apparently knows everything right to think and do  :-\

Ryan - you are slipping. It took you four days to find and respond with a dig to that one.

Are you saying I am not allowed an opinion on the matter?????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4