Des trying new attacking plays today.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Okanbur did well in defense for the dogs, he was hitting Turbo each time the ball went out the back to Turbo on the left edge.

No flat balls to Schuster or Parker from Foz today on the dogs line.

Jake looked like he was in the way a lot today. He would send very close to ruck and miss time his run. I thought a few times he overran the ruck and would still get the ball.

Did anyone else notice this or was I just picking on him??

Could be correct as a lot of the players looked like they were in the way. Not a bad thing (as hard as it is to watch) as come finals time need to have some alternate tactics to change things up against the big teams.

Jake looked like he was in the way a lot today. He would send very close to ruck and miss time his run. I thought a few times he overran the ruck and would still get the ball.

I didn't notice but the screen size I was watching on was 20cm x 10cm..

So probably not the best, lol

wah

Our timing, shape and structure was terrible, players getting in the way. Looked like a bunch of players who had never played together before at times
We are too bloody flat, look at the panthers they stand deeper and hit the ball running - we look slow

Yes
Sometimes 2 runs in a set, like 1st 4 rounds

We need more players to run on to the ball, not just Turbo, who will be heavily marked in the finals.
Parker runs straight lines but gets knocked over too easily. Suli may be a better alternative.

for the first time since the start of the year I agree but not for the same reason. walker's value in the finals will be his utility off the bench and we need to be prepared for him to play centre if anyone in the 1-5 backline gets a mid match injury so if I was des I would be resting harper/parker or both against the cowboys to get walker and suli some minutes before the finals (crazy to think as they were my starting pairing at the beginning of the year)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10