DESpicable selections

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Well, it's only half time and unless things change drastically I'm laying much of the woeful performance on DESpicable.
Selecting Garrick, Parker and Suli in our backline knowing they were failures in 2020, and with some promising juniors in the wings, is all down to DESpicable. Our backline is totally outclassed.
As for Sir Loin; can someone get a court order to get the ball from him? He never passes and cuts back each time.

Well, it's only half time and unless things change drastically I'm laying much of the woeful performance on DESpicable.
Selecting Garrick, Parker and Suli in our backline knowing they were failures in 2020, and with some promising juniors in the wings, is all down to DESpicable. Our backline is totally outclassed.
As for Sir Loin; can someone get a court order to get the ball from him? He never passes and cuts back each time.
I’ll hold fire on Suli because he offers more than any of the others and not much action has come his way,especially with Sironen on his inside

Last edited:
Terrible backline. Slow, lacking any skill , evasiveness or ability to beat defenders. Brett Morris nearly 35 making us look like senior citizens. Look to be in slow motion like Dessies speeches um er um er um.

I agree on Parker, Garrick, I would wait on Suli as he will come good.

Siro is lucky to be starting.

So how would Koula at fullback been worse than Walker? Would Schuster have been worse than DCE? Experience means **** all. I'd rather talent over experience.

So, the second half was just as bad as the first, and it is even more obvious now.
Out of the top 17 go:
Garrick, Parker, Suli and Sir Loin,
In should come: The Shoe, Harpo, Tyfuna, Guaca and Davy.

I am just so disappointed with des, he used to be such an innovator, nicknamed the mad professor because of all the new stuff he introduced to our team. He hasn’t just stagnated he doesn’t even seem to be keeping up with how the game is changing. He is going backwards and our game is suffering miserably as a consequence. Sad times

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8