DESpicable selections

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That first try when his feet didn’t even leave the ground to try and catch the ball was f’king pathetic and embarrassing.
Yep.It was bad enough that they scored, but I said in the thread at the time, he didn’t even contest the ball. Can just imagine Keary when he saw that, went over to Brett Morris and said the balls coming your way all day mate.

Can someone explain why Sirro is now being called Sir Loin?

I'm sure it it is some clever biting quip but atm it just seems cringe
There were stories last year about his all-meat diet:

If his form is any guide, he needs to add some veggies to the menu quicksmart.

Maybe we should dub him "Sir Leafy Green"?

That first try when his feet didn’t even leave the ground to try and catch the ball was f’king pathetic and embarrassing.
Come on, watch it again ..... it was HILARIOUS. He's so BAD.

No using one of your 17 selected until the last few minutes highlights what a dinosaur our coach is and how out of touch he is with the modern game.

Harper to Fullback
Walker to centre
Funa to wing for Garrick
Schuster to bench
Also, Croker was solid and did what we expected him to do but Cust just offers a point of difference
I thought Croker was hopeless - threw loopy slow passes , and offered nothing in running attack.

I thought Croker was hopeless - threw loopy slow passes , and offered nothing in running attack.
Yeah not one run. But hard to play 80 mins and be effective in a position hes never played before. It really is going to be a problem this year. I just don't understand that we can all see it yet Des doesn't seem to think there is a problem.
Im happy to start Croker for 20 mins then bring on say Cust to finish the game. Croker did defend well and hits and sticks in defence but thats only good for 15 20 mins. Once we get tired we need someone with impact in there to get the team going.

Well, it's only half time and unless things change drastically I'm laying much of the woeful performance on DESpicable.
Selecting Garrick, Parker and Suli in our backline knowing they were failures in 2020, and with some promising juniors in the wings, is all down to DESpicable. Our backline is totally outclassed.
As for Sir Loin; can someone get a court order to get the ball from him? He never passes and cuts back each time.
The last 15 games we played, we have 3 wins..

Attachments

• 62791E1C-2061-4DDF-B636-97C24CF58776.png
    62791E1C-2061-4DDF-B636-97C24CF58776.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10