Different coach at Manly next season?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Well 3 years of treading water requires the Coaching Department to be changed :cool:

The Seibold fiasco shows that new ideas are quashed and Manly are getting the same haphazard instructions :wait:

Our players need to be drilled with catching the ball for a start.

Turbo got his brother Ben to pepper him with bombs for SOO #1.
Why he didn't feel the need to hone his skills for Manly is a mystery :banghead:

He should change his name to condom because he is such a knob

If that happens with Barrett's payout all we would be able to afford as coach would be Scott Fulton

He was brief.
Basically that is all he said except that talks are advanced.
Whether or not he meant we are advanced in talks or penrith are advanced is open to conjecture.

Just what we need another sack Barrett thread.

We can just hope ....... one of the worst seasons in our history requires action. No action and no change just means 2019 will be more of the same.

I am with Stroney, Sack Barrett. He might be a good bloke and all but he's had three years and we've stagnated.

@readingtheplay

Absolute wanker, blocked me on Twitter for having a different opinion to him ( can’t take the heat it seems).

He’s a Bears supporter who hates us with an unbridled passion.

Just makes **** up , and everyone thinks he’s a guru!!

I call bull**** , sorry @strone33
What is he anyway?
I thought he was a bookie.

Again, Gould squashed that rumour completely guys. He said it was ridiculous, and that they aren't interested in Trent.

Our club have said he's contracted here.

What more proof does everyone need?
A winning season

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11