Disappointment 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harry, we have probably been the most successful club in the past decade. Nearly everyone I know have great respect for what we do. Yes, one stinker year with problems but made finals again. Imagine being Saints etc?

Darren said:
Harry, we have probably been the most successful club in the past decade. Nearly everyone I know have great respect for what we do. Yes, one stinker year with problems but made finals again. Imagine being Saints etc?

Your right Saints will do it tough next season but they are on the building stage they
they have bought Peter Mulholland to the Club as Director of Recruitment and Retention from Newcastle. He is excellent, very clever guy and will get things rolling there. Depends on what happens at Manly I am not confident until we know that players are staying and internal matters have been resolved. We do need some hard running tough props

This is what we are up against and why it gets more & more frustrating. You have fkwits like Craddock writing in the Brisbane Courier Fail that Souffs win was a win for all league fans unlike Manly winning a premiership because we are the hated ones. The damage that cnts like this continue to do to our club's ability to market it's brand borders on criminal fair trading breaches. Imagine media organizations day after day writing negative stories on a certain company not because of illegal or incompetent practices but because we don't like them. The litigation would be enormous.

I am a manly fan

Unlike supporters of other clubs I am disappointed any year we do not win the comp

Not sure about an apology but the club could do itself a favour by making whatever decisions they are going to make swiftly and decisively and show they are driving what is happening, not the players or their managers or other clubs. The longer the delay, the more rumours will start to spread. A club statement in the next few days which says player X is free to negotiate with other clubs and player Y & Z will not be released no matter the circumstances would show we are the ones in charge.

I'm just disappointed in how we finished the season off. We looked set for the minor premiership and maybe even the premiership.

To win only 2 of our last 7 and get knocked out in straight sets in the semis, because of the sooks that were always in the media is the worse part. Especially for the players that just got out there and played for the club.

lsz said:
I am a manly fan

Unlike supporters of other clubs I am disappointed any year we do not win the comp

Yes Isz - its very hard at times to know we were leading the comp for many weeks, come equal first and then fall through our dates mate.

Whats happened to River Eagle champ?
@RiverEagle
He's gone a bit quiet - I just hope he is well or getting better.
Maybe those flu pills are playing up on him - best we send ASADA down his way and investigate for us.

Oh well, A-League kicks off tomorrow night and EPL has a rest this week.

Keep well mate and keep in touch through off season.

Cheers and a beer as we have the Big Guns here on Mt Panorama this weekend in Bathurst Supercheap 1000.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6