Disgruntled Rorter fans - stuff 'em

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Spuds Bodyguard, I completely resent that last statement. I expect you to delete it RIGHT NOW. You are obviously an anti-semite and racist. I have absolutely ZERO tolerance for that kind of stuff. How can you say no disrespect to any Jews when you are insulting Jews with that comment? I am Jewish and I found it completely disrespectful.

its just a stereotype, no need to get your panties in a twist.

same thing with calling Poms smelly whingers or Kiwis dole bludgers.

Spose theJews comment a bit rough. I experienced the full wrath of a Jewish teacher in scool when i was a little smart arse. (did the Hail Hitler gesture at her,).
back to the Rossoers thread . Stuff em. Poor little whingers have to pay more then $8. try being a country supporter without pay TV where i get to see the Eagle maybe twice on TV all year :( . hell , if i lived in the city Id pay good price to see my team live.
In regards to the Spit Bride toll comment. NO MORE TOLLS. :naughty: It costs me a fortune in tolls just to get to Frenchs Forest from Wagga Wagga.

[quote author=Garts]
[quote author=Crusher Cleal]
Spuds Bodyguard, I completely resent that last statement. I expect you to delete it RIGHT NOW. You are obviously an anti-semite and racist. I have absolutely ZERO tolerance for that kind of stuff. How can you say no disrespect to any Jews when you are insulting Jews with that comment? I am Jewish and I found it completely disrespectful.

[/quote]
I don't think it's the same thing. But I'm going to leave it now.

[/quote]

Please note Crush, orginal post ammended.

[quote author=Garts]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey I'm Jewish too!! I didn't have any problem with anything said.

One thing though Crush, I would watch what you say about SB. You are way off the mark.

Anyways, I'm off to go and watch Fiddler on the Roof 97 times.

[quote author=Spuds Bodyguard]
[quote author=Garts]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey I'm Jewish too!! I didn't have any problem with anything said.

One thing though Crush, I would watch what you say about SB. You are way off the mark.

Anyways, I'm off to go and watch Fiddler on the Roof 97 times.

[/quote]
Fair enough, if you say he's a good bloke I believe you. Spud was just about my favourite player too 8)

Because he is usually blowing his own trumpet.........

If all the sooking keeps up i think i might start a new forum called \"Kleenex\" byso will be a special for that one

I wasn't the one having a sook about the very tame Joe Williams comments ;)

there is a clear difference between a sook and being tired of inane misguided posts when the errant person was the one making the post in the first place.....

now byso, I am sure there is a child somewhere you can bandy wits with

There are two threads running here. If only Dan or byso could out themselves as Jewish then we could tie them together!!

There is likely some line of jew in me though not from memory.

Though put it this way

I am not a football club memebr because I dont think it is value fo rmoney......boom tish!

Don't take yourselves so seriously guys.

Really, you'll let what some random (sorry spud) says about your religion affect you?

If its that bad, turn your computer off.

Don't take yourselves so seriously guys.

Really, you'll let what some random (sorry spud) says about your religion affect you?

If its that bad, turn your computer off.

fcuk u jesus. I'll get fired up over anything i want.

This thread highlights the difference between this site and MSE. If this was posted on MSE half the posters would be banned by now but here it is sorted out in a "manly" fashion with not a little humour thrown in for good measure.

Explode.gif
Deliberate.gif

I suppose next they'll have us believe that the Holocaust actually happened and is not an invention to create greater sympathy for the Semites?

;)

I suppose next they'll have us believe that the Holocaust actually happened and is not an invention to create greater sympathy for the Semites?

;)

Well it's just as well that we Red Sea pedestrians are known for our sense of humour!!

*wonders whether he is grinning or grimacing*

This thread highlights the difference between this site and MSE. If this was posted on MSE half the posters would be banned by now but here it is sorted out in a \"manly\" fashion with not a little humour thrown in for good measure.

Thanks for that you cock sucker. Manly THIS :violin: !!!!
Hehehehe....kidding....but your right. You'll find that if let go, people usually end up settling their differences. Interfere, and don't allow someone a fair rebuttle, and that's when things get out of hand.

How good wood it be to make them pay extra, then put the cleaners through them. A Ricky Stuart coached team never gets thrashed though. :roll:

Mse would have you all banned from this thread for sure .But if it were the doggies site ,All you rotten infidels would now be facing the wrath of Jihad................................................................................................

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4