Does Burbo cement a Top 17 spot in 2023 ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dropping too early just crushes confidence. Errors are a part of the game and even the best make them. However, when they’re made by rookies, they often get extra attention.
I agree , dropping early crushes confidence
This is what I was saying feathered friend
We also learn that if we keep making mistakes we get dropped

He had his worst game of the year but was still ok. It was a shame that he made a couple of crucial errors but I still think he's the best we have in that position. Hopefully he learns some good lessons from the poor outing.

Sure, Burbo didn’t have his best game, but there were plenty of more experienced players that weren’t too crash hot either. I recall three defensive discipline errors by Garrick in the first half that gifted penalty or repeat sets to the Eels late in tackle counts or while we were well on top.

Sure, Burbo didn’t have his best game, but there were plenty of more experienced players that weren’t too crash hot either. I recall three defensive discipline errors by Garrick in the first half that gifted penalty or repeat sets to the Eels late in tackle counts or while we were well on top.
I'm not convinced...

Any support for Waddell to the edge and Brbo to bench. At least first 25mins ? I wasn’t keen on Waddell returning, but he looked a class above Brbo on weekend..
I agree Waddell played well and it's probably not a bad option, but I doubt Seibs will drop Burbo to the bench after one poor game, at this stage. I may be wrong, we'll know tomorrow.

Ben’s had a good start to the year, granted Sunday wasn’t great. Our middle rotation got exposed, whereas Paulo strengthened their side while our smaller lads struggled against their larger men and their grinding style of footy, they were happy to push their big men through the middle, kick long, tackle and pray on mistakes (that’s Parra‘s way) and we obliged.

Think Corey would have been very handy against parra‘s game on Sunday, we struggled either side of halftime with our big men off the field, (yes our errors had a lot to do with it) so I tend to agree with Stewbojevic sentiments, while not suggesting Ben should be dropped, just that maybe we would of been better served with Corey, especially knowing how Parra like to play, hindsight is a wonderful thing, being a coach is a another thing.

Any support for Waddell to the edge and Brbo to bench. At least first 25mins ? I wasn’t keen on Waddell returning, but he looked a class above Brbo on weekend..
First 25 minutes?Back rowers more often than not play 80 minutes.You’re not voluntarily making a change in that position after 25 minutes.Waddell came on when both teams were gased.He was ordinary in his first stint at Manly and the less said about his performances for the Dogs,the better

Comparing Ben and Duck is a touch unfair, Ben had played big minutes in the first two games and played 61 to Ducks 19 yesterday.

Duck did look fresh when he came on and added some energy, however you would have to stick with Ben over Duck.

I don’t think Bens best position is left edge for the team at the moment, he played very well for a couple of games last season at right centre and was good there.

For me the conversation hopefully will be Is when Schuster is demanding to be picked on the left edge, he has the highest ceiling out of those three and in 2021 was on the cusp of origin selection.

Ben T was poor today and last week. Got pulled mid way thru the 2nd half

Seems to run into defenders instead of gaps and doesn't have a lot of leg power.
Needs to work on his offloads too… dies with the ball every time…

Time for Ben to have a spell in Blacktown. We can’t keep trying the same thing every week that doesn’t work.
This could become a serious problem for Seibold to try not piss the other two off.
I would play Bullumore in second row, much faster, stronger and can offload.

He really isnt a 1st grader is he. Cant hit a hole doesn't offload or pass cant hit hard in defence.. so what does he offer? Id give parker a go on that edge. He is a great hole runner and hits hard in defence and can offload or pass if required. Bring on the ranga 🦧

Ben T for me isn’t an 80 minute back rower at this stage, I would have him back at right centre where he put together a few good performances last season.

In saying that who to have on the left edge when Schuster is not fit enough at the moment, Bully and Duck you may get a good game out of them there but they are not the solution.

Our best player was terrible today and dropped a ton of ball, do we drop him too?

The issue is not individuals at this stage of the season. The entire team were asleep at the wheel today. We need a collective attitude adjustment. If someone else played instead of Ben today, the result would be the same. Dropping individuals will not turn things around.

Our best player was terrible today and dropped a ton of ball, do we drop him too?

The issue is not individuals at this stage of the season. The entire team were asleep at the wheel today. We need a collective attitude adjustment. If someone else played instead of Ben today, the result would be the same. Dropping individuals will not turn things around.
Wat do you think of parker over burbo? Parker knows how to hit a hole and hits hard in D. Burbo sucks man sorry to say

Wat do you think of parker over burbo? Parker knows how to hit a hole and hits hard in D. Burbo sucks man sorry to say
Burbo doesn’t suck when the rest of team doesn’t suck. After the Bunnies game, the forum was singing his praises. This is a very reactive place. When we win, we have the best 17 in the league, and when we lose, we should sack everyone because they’re not up to it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8