Does old Parra hate reignite in 2015??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Duff said:
I despise every single club and every one of their vile, nasty, spiteful, mean spirited, ill-informed, low-class, leg and knuckle dragging supporters.

The Eel filth are no different to the rest of them.

The very existence of other clubs is a personal insult to me and to every one of you.
If a Parra fan wants to talk up a rivalry, tell him to never speak to you again. He is not your equal and is never to approach you as such.

If one of our own chooses to join any of these vermin of their own accord then they have proven themselves to be no better than the filth they have become.

"The very existence of other clubs is a personal insult to me and to every one of you"?

Wow, in what way? While I don't like the other clubs especially when they play Manly, I still enjoy my football and catch a couple of the games over the weekend.

Maybe you could join the KKK and channel that emotion better?

I grew up in the middle of Parramatta territory in the 70's and 80's. I was at both the 82 and 83 Grand Finals.

Fortunately for me, I was far too intelligent to be sucked in to supporting the Slime.

The hatred has never lessened in my book. And now that Watmong has joined the enemy, round 1 this year will be a ripper.

I hope we smash them. I look forward to giving Watmong and their bogun fans a gobful and remind them they shouldn't be on the same field as us.

Few greater joys then beating parra. I will never forget 82 and 83. Up until that point I never realised manly could lose a GF. The abject failure of the slime from that point on is some small consolation.though, long may it continue.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/rugby-league-legend-jason-smith-charged-with-trafficking-cocaine/story-fnn8dlfs-1227176430437

True, GE, it's a tough gig being an Eels
ball boy, remember the Eels-Bulldogs clash last year? The controversy?
The placing of the ball for the 40/20, Sandow's no try?
I bet that Ball boy's still in therapy.

While I hate all teams, my earliest rugby league memories are the 82/83 grand finals. I reserve a particularly strong hatred for for the slime.

We are stirring the slime up with this blog haha. Can't wait till we put 50 on them in R1
http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/parra-manly-rivalry?xg_source=activity

Fairy Bower said:
We are stirring the slime up with this blog haha. Can't wait till we put 50 on them in R1
http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/parra-manly-rivalry?xg_source=activity

Haha! Well, at least they are classy enough to not come on here to respond. Unlike those bulldog supporting trolls.

anthonyb1965 said:
Duff said:
I despise every single club and every one of their vile, nasty, spiteful, mean spirited, ill-informed, low-class, leg and knuckle dragging supporters.

The Eel filth are no different to the rest of them.

The very existence of other clubs is a personal insult to me and to every one of you.
If a Parra fan wants to talk up a rivalry, tell him to never speak to you again. He is not your equal and is never to approach you as such.

If one of our own chooses to join any of these vermin of their own accord then they have proven themselves to be no better than the filth they have become.

"The very existence of other clubs is a personal insult to me and to every one of you"?

Wow, in what way? While I don't like the other clubs especially when they play Manly, I still enjoy my football and catch a couple of the games over the weekend.

Maybe you could join the KKK and channel that emotion better?

The sole purpose of a football club is to win. So if we have that one aim, the other club also has that aim. Inherently by trying to achieve your aim, you're also trying to stop them achieving theirs.
Therefore every clubs purpose is to stop every other club doing the one thing they want to do.

To exist as a football club is simply an act of hostility towards other clubs.

And you can't use the "who would we play if nobody else existed?" argument. Sport is a paradox. The thing you support only exists because of the thing you hate. No competition = no team yet the aim is to kill off the competition; thus rendering your club irrelevant.

Chip and Chase said:
Few greater joys then beating parra. I will never forget 82 and 83. Up until that point I never realised manly could lose a GF. The abject failure of the slime from that point on is some small consolation.though, long may it continue.
Those were shocking times for Sea Eagles. But after the 80s I couldn't maintain my hate because they were rarely a threat to us.

One things for sure, now Souths have broken their drought there is nothing the NRL would like more than to see Eels in the grand final.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6