Dogs v Tigers 2nd try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didnt watch the game as i would rather look at a skid mark on a toilet bowl for 80 mins, but saw the result , was it a game that would have took alot of wind out of the dogs? See them winning next week?

Golden Point again proves to be a joke. Every player offside. No thought of a try. Many terrible drop kick attempts.
Like the video ref, get rid of it.
The two rules have totally stuffed up this great game. Get back to the basics.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Butthurt must be a popular saying for dog fans as a few of them use that on twitter too

It's inadvertently/unfortunately the first word many a bulldog supporter learns growing up...

Old mate was a yard offside on that kick.

The disallowed try was at the very least benefit of the doubt, if not just a straight up try.

The Drizzle winger dropped it. Full stop.

All of the above is my opinion, no Manly tinted glasses.

Dogs are going to lose one more game this year, and it's going to be the big one against the defending premiers. This is not my opinion: this is fact.

It depends. We slowed it down and pausd it. He was behind the ball but in front of the back foot

Yeah Dan, my initial call was offside...so the good old IQ was called upon...and as much as I wished & hoped & swore at the tv I reckon he was just on.
The issue is it was that close but it wasn't even referred.
The Dogs' luck will surely run out soon, the law of averages says so.

As much as I hate to say it... 'cause I hate the Dogs as much as any team atm but.... they are a very entertaining team to watch. They are playing very confident footy and it grates me that a Manly great has turned them into this... Damn you Des..

That said, a draw would have been a fair result for tonights game..

Look, the Tigers had the Dogs last night and were robbed by the officials. The Dogs have a soft underbelly. Run hard and straight, and they can't cope.

I don't know, any game that causes Wobbie to sook even more than usual is a good result in my book.

The Tigs loss makes missing the 8 a real possibility, yee ha.(dances a jig while shooting imaginary six guns in the air)

Just to prove how inept the refs are, have a listen to the audio after the winning field goal between the refs

"Jared, Jared, no short kick off"

"it's golden point"

Laughable

Clint said:
As much as I hate to say it... 'cause I hate the Dogs as much as any team atm but.... they are a very entertaining team to watch. They are playing very confident footy and it grates me that a Manly great has turned them into this... Damn you Des..

That said, a draw would have been a fair result for tonights game..

Yeah everything they have done has turned to gold the last few months, every bounce of the ball and every important 50/50 decision has gone their way. History tells us this will not last long enough to win the GF, luck runs out eventually.

Edit: Looks like the hate for the Dogs and Des is growing, the peeps on the Tigers forum actually want us to win the premiership over the Dogs lol.

The Who said:
The Man Of The Match for the Berries last night was Ima Shepherd. It's not the first award he's won this season.

Ol'Ima seems to have multiple contracts with different teams too :D

torana355 said:

Edit: Looks like the hate for the Dogs and Des is growing, the peeps on the Tigers forum actually want us to win the premiership over the Dogs lol.

Wont last long it's only cause they got robbed last night that they are saying that. They'll be back to hating us soon.:argue:

What about when a Dogs fan supposedly hit Korobete with something as he was running away for a try?

Jono said:
What about when a Dogs fan supposedly hit Korobete with something as he was running away for a try?

If true dogs need their fans caged behind a 20 gigawatt electric fence, preferably for life,20 feet high roofed and 8x2 meters

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6