Donny Singe et al...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks, but it was this part I had no idea about...
Brendon happy to get his yellow shirt back and Rubin back on the field too. Buggers wanted to vote before taking Cris off but I vetoed it!!! ha ha!
Well apparently this cat Brendon wanted his yellow shirt back, and this Rubin character wanted back on the field also (cheeky bugger); whilst good ól Chrissy boy wanted to stay out there instead of Donny (the boys wanted to vote for it - bloody tossers), but he wasn't having any of that caper and said forget it jack...or words to that effect.

Hope that clears it up.

The requirements for all NRL Head Trainers has increased to having a medical degree or qualification. Donny has completed a Paramedical course recently so he is able to run on the field as the Head Trainer (Orange Shirt) this year, hence his absence.
That's great. Soon all people associated with league will need qualifications and it can't come quickly enough. Having an mba in charge of the nrl has certainly fixed all the problems with the admin side. Next I recommend all players have to do degrees as sport teachers or similar before being allowed on the field. All fans need at least a cert 4 before being allowed to attend matches, including babies and kids.

Brendan is exercise science expert trainer and Rubin is sprint trainer

I think it is interesting to look back on this thread and the question of fitness versus commitment. Seems that a turnaround in attitude has lead to the players playing for 80 minutes, at full speed, and hitting the line hard, like Ron E and Red Pill suggested earlier on in the thread. Yay. NOT that I ever questioned Donny's work, but good to know that all is normal.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6