Don't tell me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
rlw-mole is normally wrong I hope he is right this time he say's maybe back to England much prefer giving 1 of our u20's a taste of first grade as depth rather than a list clogger.

this signing if it occurs is up with Bryce Gibbs link.

I second Jatz' question. What makes you think this other than a conviction that the people running the club are so hopelessly inept as to screw up every single thing that they touch?

If he get's more than the rest of the season (if he signs a 2 year deal) it is my opinion that he is the replacement.

If he get's more than the rest of the season (if he signs a 2 year deal) it is my opinion that he is the replacement.
Or they are not resigning JLJ which is entirely possible so he is effectively 2015 depth, 2016 JLJ replacement.

IMO.;)

I am far from joking.

Are you going to answer the simple question posed or are you going to continue to take pot shots at me ?

I answered it if it's not to your liking I can't help that. Why you coming at me anyway?

What pot shot? because I told you 2 **** off? I don't owe you an explanation on my opinion.

I answered it if it's not to your liking I can't help that. Why you coming at me anyway?

What pot shot? because I told you 2 **** off? I don't owe you an explanation on my opinion.

If you're making statements like "if you think (blank) you're kidding yourself" only to counter with your opinion, then you're acting as though your opinion is based on some kind of factual authority. If you're just as clueless as the rest of us about what the club is doing behind closed doors then why not phrase your posts accordingly?

If you think Kris Keating is a viable option I'd love some of your medication.

It is like 2002/2003 when we were over the moon to sign ANY player. We felt so blessed that any hack player would consider joining us. If Kris Keating joined I couldn't face some of my friends. I can hear the jibes now! We are descending rapidly if he is an option. And someone said a few weeks ago that the only way is up. I don't think we have hit rock-bottom just yet...

If he is being signed don't kid yourself he is the replacement for next season he isn't an injury depth player.
I disagree, as hard as it is for some of us to believe our management does actually wants what's best for the club. Signing him on small coin means we still have most of our cap left to splash on decent players as they come available. Keating also has the experience to allow a young up and coming superstar the time they need to settle in. I've heard that we're looking at Tigers young gun 5/8 Te Maire Martin for next year, Pearsall may also be looking to step up but these guys won't be superstars from the get go and having Keating up our sleeves can only be a good thing.

If you're making statements like "if you think (blank) you're kidding yourself" only to counter with your opinion, then you're acting as though your opinion is based on some kind of factual authority. If you're just as clueless as the rest of us about what the club is doing behind closed doors then why not phrase your posts accordingly?

From now on I will state my opinion. First for Jatz I do not think we are signing Keating.

But if we do sign Keating for a 2 year deal it is my opinion it is a wrong move and also in my opinion it would appear he is the replacement for next season.

I base this on the fact the club would want joey to be working with a potential replacement now.

If this is my unwavering attempt at running down the club than ban me Jatz.

Run the club down what are you MR PR for the club?

Just face it. You dont know if he is signed, what he is signed for, how long he is signed for. You dont know squat. But what you have done is bag the club without any knowledge of the situation. Give it a rest and bag the club &/or its management based on things you know about. I wont stand in the way of facts.

Just face it. You dont know if he is signed, what he is signed for, how long he is signed for. You dont know squat. But what you have done is bag the club without any knowledge of the situation. Give it a rest and bag the club &/or its management based on things you know about. I wont stand in the way of facts.

Jatz I have stated that I don't think we have or will sign him. You obviously have a bee in your bonnet with me as others have posted stuff about keating yet you want me to justify my stance.

Jatz your a mod but I don't owe you an explanation on my opinion simple as that I'll also bag and praise the club as I see fit and don't need or will I seek your imprimatur

It's a tongue in cheek thread (I don't believe the club would sign him) anyway with your point the club backs the talent we have really?

The club told us it's on record no body is making this up if we lose players we will sign world class replacements that's not me saying that that is the club.

I don't think it unfair to ask who are the world class players we may sign? I don't expect them to tell us until deals are done but when the club say's that I think it's a bit rich to not think some of us would speculate.

My 2 cents worth is I just don't see who these world class players are and if they don't deliver on what they stated than that's a failure.
Mavin you are 100% correct, it is certainly a tongue in cheek thread and i should have known better before I posted it. Unfortunately 60 odd other people assumed it was a good idea to pursue my initial comment and run with the possibility that we could actually sign someone albeit Kris Keating. It certainly demonstrates how desperate we are to sign someone. The fact that we would even explore(amongst those on this thread) the possibility of signing him is pretty far fetched but stranger things have happened. I can only hope not.

Mavin you are 100% correct, it is certainly a tongue in cheek thread and i should have known better before I posted it. Unfortunately 60 odd other people assumed it was a good idea to pursue my initial comment and run with the possibility that we could actually sign someone albeit Kris Keating. It certainly demonstrates how desperate we are to sign someone. The fact that we would even explore(amongst those on this thread) the possibility of signing him is pretty far fetched but stranger things have happened. I can only hope not.

No problem most can see it's tongue in cheek

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6