Dragon party

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think it will be heavy fines....maybe 100k for the club and 5k per player

10k for Vaughan and DeBelin.

2 game suspension for Vaughan and 1 game for DeBelin
25k for Dugan so expect the same if not more this time, maybe scaled to salary.
No one has been suspended for bubble breaches so far, only forced to quarantine.

Sounds like Vaughn's neighbours really love him so I doubt it will take long for information to surface about who else was in attendance at the big dragon jamboree. Namely, people who are not in the bubble. There would have to be the minimum 14 day isolation if that comes out.

Sounds like Vaughn's neighbours really love him so I doubt it will take long for information to surface about who else was in attendance at the big dragon jamboree. Namely, people who are not in the bubble. There would have to be the minimum 14 day isolation if that comes out.
Especially if the women who were seen running away when the cops arrived are tracked down.

Especially if the women who were seen running away when the cops arrived are tracked down.
Get the witchsmeller pursuivant onto it, he'll sniff them out!
16598819f4404dacd7f9e371c2396f6e.png

The NRL has two main stakeholders to manage: the government and the broadcasters. It's easy to assume that the broadcasters would not want any punishment that might put one game in jeopardy (ie., suspensions to the STGI players), but they would also recognise that the punishment needs to be sufficiently big to make sure that there are no repeats and governments don't close the comp down (I am not sure if this is likely or not). So, for the NRL there is relative alignment in outcomes required by the two stakeholders.

The CEO isn't holding back, the Dragoons management must be pi$$ing themselves.

The NRL is yet to determine a penalty for the players involved and the club itself, but Abdo admitted that everything was on the table.

"I'm not going to rule anything out (in regards to deducting points as a penalty)," Abdo told Nine News Sydney. "We'll treat every case on its merits."

"I'm just gutted, I'm gutted because I see how hard people have been working to keep the competition going."
He also made a point of saying only Dragon players attended so there was no bubble breach (unlike with the Dogs). Sounded like he was laying the foundations for a potential soft response from the NRL.

He also made a point of saying only Dragon players attended so there was no bubble breach (unlike with the Dogs). Sounded like he was laying the foundations for a potential soft response from the NRL.
Wouldn't be surprised by that, suspensions for Vaughan and JDB and fines for the rest.

That's assuming the reports of women running from the property when the cops arrived can't be proven.

Debelin. This has gone from bad to worse. St George 'strongly denied' he was one of the revellers. But now have realised that was incorrect and the cops have fined him.

This is a bloke, you will recall, who very recently gave sworn evidence in court and was convincing enough that at least some of the jury members thought he might have been telling the truth.

Now only weeks later, he is caught up in something that casts doubt on his honesty!

Could hardly be a worse look, for him, the club, the whole game. What a sorry saga

I feel sorry for his missus and kids. What a wanker.

Oh really? How did they even get to Vaughn's place? The team bus?? No doubt at least some of them got a lift from someone not in the bubble, or an Uber, or an unvaccinated limo driver
Wouldn't be surprised by that, suspensions for Vaughan and JDB and fines for the rest.

That's assuming the reports of women running from the property when the cops arrived can't be proven.
This is not a criminal trial that has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt. If there is a reasonable possibility any of them came into contact with people outside the bubble then they should be forced to isolate for 14 days.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10