Dragons v Manly Game day thread rd 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the atmosphere at the ground from Dragon fans was disgraceful, at times it was so quiet, occasionally you'd hear a BOOO

The Nightingale "try"

nightingale.jpg

CLEARLY held - by 2 players. Ball carrying arm CLEARLY on the ground.

It seems that what constitutes a try is being made up as it goes along. For the last few weeks it seems that dropping the ball, and then recovering it to force it, is a given TRY. Nonsense, and this rubbish is being promulgated by Harrigan. When he officiated on field, it was like touch footie, and now it's like rubbish footie. Nightingale's 'try' should have been ruled a no-try, penalty for a double movement. I would wish that the club seek clarification and that 'clarification' be forwarded to members in the e-news newsletter. I for one would like answers.

I have doubts over each of their trys; forward pass, double movement and offside but playing at home you expect the majority of close calls to go with the home team.

Doesn't matter now as the game is gone but the next few weeks we need some of these younger blokes to really impress.

DRAGONS v SEA EAGLES

What is your official view on the try awarded to Jason Nightingale? Was it a double movement?

This is not a double movement as Nightingale is always surging forward and his attempt to get the ball over the tryline is all in the one motion.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2